Chapter 36

Two days passed in the Parikh household. Nanu was worried as none of his kids came home. Aman was still at Kabir's house and was contemplating on going back to London. Avni said she went for a mission and would be back soon and Riya still hadn't called.

Nanu in mind: Where are my kids? I am worrying so much about him.

He turned to Neela who just came back from her company.

Nanu: Any news on the children?

Neela nodded her head sadly crying: No papa. Aman still doesn't want to talk to me and I can't get in contact with Avni or Riya. I'm such a bad mother.

Rivthik who was standing beside her started consoling her.

Rivthik: No Neelu don't say that. You are a great mother and right now the kids are mad but they will be naa.

Neela kept on bitterly crying: I just want my daughters and son. I can't live without them. I miss Avni's sarcastic remarks, Riya's selfies and Aman jokes. I'm getting hell worried about them.  What if they are in trouble. We need to save them

Rivthik took Neela into a hug and started comforting her.

Rivthik: Shh Neela, lets go to Neil's house ok?

They then left to the Khanna Mansion where Neil was discussing the case

Neil: Guys so it was heard that the girls are headed that towards deharuddin and we must head there but I feel Deharuddin is a trap

DD: Matlab?

Neil: DD, Deharuddin is a small town and they want us to head there so we won't get any lead but they don't know that we know their real location

DD: Which is???

While at the old house, Kabir was trying to convince Aman to go back to his house while Aman kept refusing.

Kabir: Look man, as your friend I advise you to go to Neela aunty house back.

Aman: I don't want to go to that woman!

Kabir: That woman! Are you insane man! Why would you ever call her that woman

Aman: Than what should I call her? She's a cheater! She hid the truth from me!

Kabir: Aman! That woman raised you. If she were a cheater then why wouldn't she raise you? You are so lucky to have parents! You know I always craved to have a parent's love and you are so lucky to have a woman claim you as a mother. 

Kabul started crying while Aman felt guilty. He started consoling him.

Aman: Hey man, please don't cry. Look I understand your point but when I saw my father, I felt the world shift under me.  I was so confused on what to say and I just believed him because I crave a father's love.

Kabir: Where did you even meet him?

Flashback

Aman was coming back from sightseeing with Vidyut and Juhi when Juhi went to the washroom while Vidyut went to go attend a call.  Aman then bumped into a man which made Aman drop his bag.

Ashsish: Sorry

Aman: I'm sorry

Ashish then noticed something sticking out of his bag. He noticed Ayesha picture sticking out. 

Ashish pointing to the picture: Who is this?

Aman: Oh that's my mom. She passed away when I was little and I always keep this picture as a good luck charm. She's always given me and my sisters strength. I miss her a lot.