Chapter 57

Everyone looked at the door and were surprised to see the people.

"Baby!" screamed a voice and ran towards Arjun. Arjun did the same and both hugged each other. 

Arjun then caressed the man's face.

"I missed you so much Alex!"

"Me too aru, me too!"

Meanwhile the Khanna fam was this

"Areh Arjun! You forgot me!" said another voice

"Rivthik!" Neela exclaimed. 

She quickly gave him a hug while the others smiled.

"Dad! I missed you so much! How are you?"

"I am good my son!"

He then greeted the Khanna family and took the blessings of Bebe who still had a shocked face.

Neil meanwhile figured out what happened and became shocked and happy. 

"But Neela I have one more surprise!" 

He then pointed to the door and there they saw Aatif, Harish and Meena.

"Nanu! Nani! Uncle!"

"Dadu!" exclaimed Kabir

They all went to hug the oldies and everyone greeted them.

Bebe in mind: "I guess the times have changed huh! Now they are greeting each other as if they were husband wife"

"Bebe, Shwetaji and Prakashji, I am sure you are getting confused right now on what happened right?"

They nodded while Arjun decided to introduce Alex and Rivthik.

"Woh auntyji, main Rivthik ka beta hoon"

"My friend wanted to become a mother and her husband was infertile so I helped them out but they then passed away when he was a mere 6 year old, which is when I decided to raise him with the help of my sister. My sister then got married and moved with her in laws when he was 13 so that's when I started raising him"

"Wow beta! That's so commendable" said Bebe

"I agree. I always told Neela that she should marry him and she finally did"

Neela blushed while Rivthik smiled.

"We both were single parents which made us understanding towards each other. And I loved her since college days"

"And speaking of love, this is mine" said Arjun bringing Alex.

"Everyone I would like to introduce my best friend, my love forever and my husband, Alexander  duBock."

"Husband?" asked Shweta

Arjun nodded

"me and alex have been married for the past three years and we love each other. He's in the Marine so which is why I don't get to see him much" said Arjun tearingly.