Chapter 69

Dev: Oh please, darling, I blackmailed your Neil..

Avni: What do you mean?

Dev: Let me tell you a story. A long time ago, as in two years back, I was getting arrested, thanks to you and that no good police officer Neil Khanna. You guys were about to expose all my hard work! In order to stop that, I decided to take action

Avni: Just get to the damn point, Dev!

Dev: Calm down, my firecracker! I just love your feistiness

He then trailed his finger along her cheeks, making her groan.

Dev: So you see, what I did was I sent this video to Neil.

He then showed the video to Avni, which made her shocked!

Avni: How... how did you catch hold on to this video?

Dev smirked: Excuse me darling, but don't forget, I was there!

He then bent down to her ears, and whispered: Oh how fun it would have been when it just me and you

Dev: Anyways, after I sent the video to Neil, I blackmailed him and told him that if he did not want the video to be released, he must leave the case and city, so you could have no trace of him and no eye witnesses. I told him that he must leave you and his family, or else I will destroy them. I had other evidences that showed against you and your family.

Avni looked alarm: What do you mean?

Dev: Darling, do you think I'm stupid? That I didn't know about your plotting against the Mehta family? 

Avni looked in surprise.

Dev: I knew that Riya ruined Diksha company and that you had evidence against Dayavanti Mehta and her sons by being a receptionist. I told Neil that if he didn't leave the city and the case, I would provide these evidences and put you and your family in jail!  I made him destroy the evidence that you both collected, so I would be scot free!

Avni then became quiet: This stupid Khanna did all of this for me! I will teach him a lesson! How dare he didn't tell me this! I feel so dumb right now and shocked!

Dev: But that's not all! I thought that I would release this video to the public, so you would come back to me and be forced to marry me to save face!  But that stupid Khanna beat me to it! The stupid bastard married you instead!

Avni: Wait what!

In mind: Avni, I can't beleive what a number one idiot you are! For the past two years, I hated Neil Khanna with a passion but he's the one who saved me! I never deserved a man like him who saved me from this devil inside!

Dev: Neil Khanna stole my dream of marrying you, but you know what! I will accomplish my other dream which is to have sex with you. And if you don't do this, just think of your kids! I can do anything, anything to them.

He then began grabbing Avni, pushing her to bed but before he could proceed further, a hand stopped.

While in Austrailia, Riya marched to Mitali's room and banged on the door.

Mitali: What do you want? Why are you destroying my nap!

Riya: Excuse me Mitali, but how dare you steal my spot for the fashion show?! You know how much that fashion show means to me? This fashion show is my one chance to be with my husband and you stole that. What a bitch!

Mitali: Oh HELLO! Don't call me a bitch ok! I have as much as right to be in the fashion show as you do ok! I just took your spot because I needed this job more than you too! This job will get me closer to the Khanna family and Ali and it will let me expand my career

Sam who followed Riya spoke: What career?! You did one course for designing and you are suddenly a designer?  Being a designer isn't easy work! And you need to have real passion! I grew up with you! You spent more time with boys and wearing revealing clothes than actually pursuing your passion. And if you wanted a spot, you could have just talked to Riya and the committee instead of stealing her spot! I'm ashamed to know you as a friend

Mitali: What the hell sam! I can't believe you are taking her side, instead of supporting me, your friend.

Sam: Frankly Mitali,  Riya has been more of a friend than you have.

With that she and Riya left to Riya's room where she cried.

WHile in India,

A hand pulled Dev's body and gave him a punch.  The hand belonged to a masked man, who had a black attire with black eye mask.  As Dev felt the punch, he began fighting back, bringing in his body guards.

Avni recognizing who the masked man was, got up and started beating up the boys together. Both of them started giving punches, kicks and bloody eyes. When they're done, Dev yelled. "This isn't the last of me, Mr.A!"

This then allowed Avni to come to a sudden realization.

Precap: Avni to Neil, you sure you are not hiding anything Neil

Neil: Avni what would I hide?

Avni: Ok, I accept, Mr.A...

Alex: Everyone, I would like you to meet one of my best friends from the Army! Nikhil Reddy

Sam whisphered: Niku..

Nikhil whisphering: Samaira?!