Chapter 7

Diksha was about to slap Riya when a strong hand stopped her.
"Oh hello who are you to stop me!" she roared
"Excuse me Ms Saxena! Why are you accusing her? That too without evidence?"
"She was the last one here! Everything was fine before she came!"
"I was with her the whole time! She didn't do a thing!"
"Wow! You spent the whole time with her !" cried Diksha. She then turns to Riya. "I never saw a characterless girl like you who spent the night with a boy! That too unmarried!"
"Diksha stay in your limits! First we have a problem and instead of solving you are adding fuel! Now does anyone have a solution to this!" scolded Maddy
"We'll just postpone it! I'll get my designers to fix it"
"We can't! The major fashion designer Ms Malhotra is coming today!".
"She's already here" says Ms Malhotra. She was a women of 50 age who looked prim and proper.
"What is this Diksha? I expected more from you! You have disappointed me! I will not be signing a contract from you!"
"Ma'am please!" She cried
Riya smirked as Ms Malhotra left! She knew that Step 1 of her plan was accomplished. Diksha was standing there crying while Maddy tried to console
Her. "Diksha I know that there has been stress for you so why don't you go on a break for a bit naa?"
"Shut up Maddy! First you take that characterless girl side and then your bloody nep.. oops your bloody adopted nephew stops me from giving her a lesson!"
Ali became teary hearing this. He remembered his past and how he became adopted.

Maddy then turned to Riya and Ali who were in tears. She both gave them a warm hug and apologize on behalf of Diksha.

"Please forgive me on behalf of me" she pleaded holding her hand together. Riya shook her head violently and held her hands.

"Don't apologize Maddy B. It's not your fault. It just sad that there are people like Diksha who just accuse people without knowing them properly. It's probably just a family problem".

"She's right. Maddy B. You know what Bebe said. To never judge a book by its cover. Take Shweta maa for example. When she married papa, Bebe was sure that she was going to be a dayan but she's not much of a dayaan that Bebe thought she was going to be right?".

"Chup kar pagal! Do you know who are you even talking about! Badmaash".

"Just don't tell her please naa?" he requested.

"Ok I won't. But tell me honestly, are you upset when Diksha called you adopted".

Ali face grew serious. "Bua you know that you can't change the truth. The truth is as it is".

"Ali..."

"Bua we must go. Your ladla Tillu is fighting against Makeup ki Dukaan sister".

He and Riya then left leaving Maddy there. "Oh beta.. I know how you keep remembering your past. I just hope that you find your love and best friend".

In the car was silent. Ali was silently wiping his tears while Riya was silently staring at him. "Why do I feel a connection with him? Like everyday this guys surprises me?" she thought. They then reached the orphanage where a heated basketball match was occurring.

Nanu had chucked the ball and Avni grabbed it nearly knocking Neil in the process. She dribbled the ball past him and shot a score. She did a mini fist pump while he looked lovingly at her cuteness.

"Neil! What are you doing?!" he thought. "Why are you getting distracted".

He quickly grabbed the ball and started dribbling while she kept trying to guard him. She then knocked him down and grabbed the ball.

"Two can play this game" he thought . "Your shoelaces" he cried. Avni then instantly gave him the ball and tied her shoelaces. It was only after tying her laces, she what happened.