Chapter 44

Voice: Oh my god! Avni! 

Avni became shocked at the voice: Vivan tum! How are you?

Vivan: I'm good, I'm good.

All the girls then rushed to Vivan hugging him.

Neil: Who's the chipku?

Vidyut annoyed: Vivan D'souza. He was our classmate at the University of London.

Ali: Why is Riya hugging him? Why is he so clingy

Vidyut: He's a number one flirt. I better go say hi or else I will never hear the end of this.

He heads where the girls are talking to Vivan.

Suneheri: So vivan what are you doing here in India?

Vivan: Running a business deal of my fathers. We own a family business of seaside items in Goa. That's where my family is from.

Avni: I forgot. Hows uncle and aunty?

Vivan: They're good. They're just missing you and the girls. By the way, what are you doing here?

Juhi: We are here for my bachelorette party.

Vivan: Who are you marrying?

Vidyut then comes: Me!

Vivan: Oh how could I forget you guys were the college sweethearts. Everyone aspired to be like you too.

He then goes towards Avni, pulling her in a side hug: By the way Avni, I have to say I missed you a lot. You know in college, I thought you were cute.

Riya: Oh leave it. You always flirted with everyone

Vivan: But my heart belonged to Avni

All this was seen by Neil who was ready to pounce as his ears turned red, nose flaring and teeth were gritting. He was about to pounce only to be held by Ali and Aman.

Avni: You are still irritating as you were before. But you are still my friend

Riya: By the way hows Karan and Laksh?

Voice behind Riya: Hey beautiful

Riya turned around: Laksh! How are you?

Laksh then gave her a big hug and turned her around. It was now Ali's turn to pounce as he saw what happened. It took Aman, Neil and even Kabir to stop him.

Kabir: he's not worth the beat

Neil: If she really loves you then she will tell him

Aman: Plus he's only her friend

The guys then asked who they came with and they all turned around seeing Aman, Neil and Kabir holding Ali.  Aman was holding his feet, Kabir was holding his legs and Neil was holding his body. 

The guys awkwardly waved and then immediately dropped Ali on the ground.

Ali: Aah..

Avni: Guys these are our college friends, Laksh and Vivan.

Voice: Areh don't tell me you forgot about me.

Suneheri then hugged the guy: Karan! How are you?

Karan: Mad! Because you left me after first year!

Suneheri: You know why I had to do it

Karan: Yeah but that doesn't mean we can start it again.

When he heard that,  it took DD all the guys to stop him.