The hot spring

You know me by now. If I take THAT long to finish a chapter it's probably going to be quite... long and spicy ;) I hope you'll like it and happy pride month everybody! (although it's almost over by now)

(Contentwarning:) Sexual content ahead! 

Now that that's out of the way, have fun and stay safe.

Love, 

Dragon_owl 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't take my eyes of them and almost wanted to scold myself that I seemed to like the thought about them and me... I blushed. "We need to go. We should..." I started but my voice didn't sound very convincing. Sobek grinned. "You can't take your thoughts of it, can you?" He whispered seductively. "We will get going when the sandstorm weakens. Why not enjoy the break from all the chaos outside?" he asks. Anubis wanted to reply something but he couldn't say a word as he saw my pants slowly sliding down my hips to the cave floor. As I stripped out of my shirt I saw Sobek smirking. I slowly undid the clasp of my bra, placing it on the floor. As I stood there in just my panties I suddenly felt a little bit uncomfortable. "Please don't stare at me like that." I said nervously. As I stared at the floor, I heard water splashing. A second later I felt Sobeks breath against my ear, whispering close to me. "No need to be ashamed" he said, embracing me from behind, hands sliding down my waistline. I gasped when he brushed against my hips. I looked at Anubis, watching us closely from the pond, desire filling his eyes. He began to growl a little when Sobeks hands slid under my underwear and I gasped when he undressed me completely. Suddenly I felt a wave of confidence rushing through my body. It seemed like a sensation from my old life... And it felt like the old version of me wanted to do this for quite a long time. I closed my eyes, embraced the feeling and opened them with new confidence. I walked to the pond with Anubis still waiting in it while I heard Sobek following me.

I slowly slid into the pond right beside Anubis. "Bastet", he moaned as I closed the distance between us, pulling him into a deep passionate kiss. I shuddered as I felt Sobeks hot breath against my neck. "Let me join the fun" he whispered into my ear. I gasped as I felt his lips touching my neck, kissing and teasingly nibbling on my skin. While Sobek continued and led his fingers down my spine, Anubis pulled me onto his lap and began to caress my breasts. I could feel his erection getting harder from my soft moans. My body twitched and I gasped in pleasure as he started to play with my nipples and twisted them lightly. They both seemed to enjoy my reactions because when I slightly leaned back I could feel Sobeks erection gently rubbing against my back. Of course he noticed that I felt it. "Want to have some of it?" he whispered into my ear and slightly bit into it. Anubis seemed to have heard him because he answered on my behalf. "Sorry but this is reserved for me.", he smiled mischievously. I gasped when I felt him pulling me closer, but turning us around leaning me against the edge of the pond facing him, while he stood between me and Sobek. He kissed me passionately, like he wanted to taunt Sobek, pushing me even harder against the edge. Suddenly I heard him gasp in surprise and stop his movements abruptly. I saw Sobek standing closely behind him, his hands starting at Anubis neck, slowly and gently moving down his body. "Don't you think we could share" he said seductively. Anubis shuddered, his hands grabbing the edge left and right beside me. He seemed to be concentrating to focus on something. "I..." his voice turned into a soft moan when Sobek moved his hands below the surface. He looked at me and smirked.

I had to admit that I kind of enjoyed seeing Anubis like that. "Anubis" I whispered in his ear, pulling his face closer to mine and kissing him deeply. I saw what the River god did to him and looked at Anubis seductively. I pushed myself up the edge of the pool, just my hip and lower Body remaining inside the water, facing Anubis. I wrapped my legs around him and pulled him close to me. When our hips met I could clearly feel his excitement. I kissed him again and he went inside me. I gasped in surprise when I felt his body suddenly tensing up and starting to shiver. "You missed me that much?" I heard Sobek whispering from behind. Anubis started to moan as Sobek moved inside him. "Hey don't forget about me", I said grabbing his nipples and squeezing them lightly. As soon as I did it Anubis moaned even louder and I felt him getting bigger and harder inside me. Then he started moving. With every thrust I pushed against him, leading to him reaching even deeper inside me. Sobek moved at the same time as me and I could clearly hear him enjoying it too. Suddenly Sobek grabbed Anubis face and turned it towards him, pulling him into a kiss. I felt Anubis twitching inside me, mouning loudly as he came. Anubis pulled away and faced me again, his face shining bright red. "I'm so sorry Bastet!" he said, blushing even harder. "It's ok, I'm fine." I answered, smiling. "As I was about to leave the pond I heard Sobek calling out to me. "You didn't get enough yet did you?" He asked, smiling as I looked at the floor, confirming his suspicion without even saying something. Suddenly I felt his hands gripping my waist. He pulled my back inside the water and onto his lap, my back leaning against his chest. I immediately felt that he wasn't done jet either. Anubis stood in front of us. Sobek started to caress my breasts. I couldn't help but to close my eyes an moan softly. Then I felt Sobek pushing against me. "Wait you can't enter th..." I gasped as one of his fingers slid inside me. "Sobek!" Anubis growled. "Relax. I'm not using that entrance", he said smiling. He started to move his finger with at a faster pace. I moaned even louder and wanted to grab onto something but couldn't find anything. "Anubis..." I moaned softly. I could see his eyes fixating on me as my moans got louder. "Please!" I moaned, looking him right in the eye. "If he's not ready to go a second round then maybe you could help... get him in the mood", Sobek whispered. Before I could do anything he replaced his finger inside me with his member and used his free hand to grab my arms and fixate them behind my back. I gasped in surprise when I felt him gliding deeper and deeper inside me. Then he was completely inside me. It first hurt a little but as he stopped to let my body adjust to his shape, the pain quickly went away. Anubis seemed to enjoy the view. He came over to us and kissed me softly. I moaned when I felt his hand touching my other entrance. "Do you think you could handle both of us?" he whispered. My eyes widened as I realized what he just said. I didn't know what to say but suddenly I felt a strange feeling of power washing over my body. I blushed and smirked. "You know me. I can handle that much" I said, the words coming out of my mouth before I could even think of saying something else.

Anubis smirked and kissed me passionately. I pulled away from the kiss and gasped loudly as I felt him pushing inside me. I breathed heavily and moaned in pleasure when Anubis and Sobek suddenly moved at the same time. My lower body nearly felt like it was about to burst as the two gods moved in and out of me, sending waves of pleasure through every part of my body. I felt my body heating up when they fastened the pace. It didn't take a long time and even Sobek was moaning. Our sounds echoed from the cave walls. The splashing sounds of the water, our moans and the raging storm outside mixing into a beautiful yet strange and lustful tune. I couldn't take it anymore and screamed loud in pleasure as I came. Anubis and Sobek thrusted one last time in me and came similarly inside me.

We lay inside the hot spring for a couple more minutes. Resting close beside each other. "Bastet, are you alright?" Sobek and Anubis asked at the same time. "Yeah... I'm... fine" I answered with closed eyes, completely out of breath. "Sorry If we were too rough." Anubis said abashed and kissed my neck. "Yeah... sorry" Sobek added. "No need to be sorry." I said still heavy breathing. "I enjoyed it." I smirked. "And I didn't think that you were too rough at all." I added with a lewd undertone in my voice. Then there was a moment of silence. "Wait a second!" Sobek exclaimed. "Did you hear that?" He said excited. "What? I don't hear anything. It's dead silent.. except from the sounds of the water.. and your shouting... for no reason." Anubis answered. I sat up abruptly. "The Sandstorm!" I shout. I saw Anubis tensing up as well. "It's over!" Sobek shouted. Sobek and I looked at each other and smiled brightly, while Anubis tensed up. "Don't worry, we'll solve the problem with you and Ra when we get back to the inn. I'm sure Ra will understand it when you tell him the whole story." Sobek said encouraging.

While Sobek and Anubis got dressed, I sat at the edge of the pond. "Guys?" I ask blushing softly. They both turn around and look at me confused. "Could you... help me get up? My knees are a little weak right now" I say embarrassed, looking at the cavefloor. Anubis and Sobek looked at each other and grinned. After they helped me get up... and dressed, we stepped out of the cave and started on our way back to Amu'aas inn.