The river god

As we went inside, Anubis suddenly grabbed my butt. "Hey, what are you going to...?", as I asked he turned me around and kissed my suggestive. His hands were going up and down my spine, exploring every inch of my human body. "I thought we should take this chance to enjoy ourselves while we are humans.", Anubis whispered in my ear. "Don't hold back!", an other male voice whispered. Instinctively my eyes scanned the shady room, looking for the source of the sound. Unfortunately my human eyes weren't as good as my cat eyes, so I could only see a dark silhouette, hiding in the shadows of the cabin behind Anubis. "Reveal yourself or I'll kill you!", Anubis said, a little bit to calm for this kind of situation. 

With nearly inhuman speed he turned around towards the stranger, moving his hands to his belt, revealing two secret knives which he must've been carrying with him all the time. Reptilian like eyes appeared in a glance of sunlight, shining through the ceiling of our room from above.

"Oh come on! We're old friends after all. Did you just forgot?", the male voice asked. "Last warning. WHO ARE YOU?" Anubis whole body tensed up, ready for a fight. "You didn't remember? We fought against Shesmu... together.", the voice whispered and suddenly the stranger stepped out of the shadows. All over his body were crocodile-skin-like scars, making him look like a reptile.
His face was skinny, his eyes bright green. When he smiled as he looked at me, I shivered when his lips revealed a row of shark like teeth. 

Suddenly Anubis spoke up "Sobek you old lizard!", "Long time no seen coyote." To my suprise they smiled and hugged each other like they were supposed to be old friends or rivals in the past. As Anubis saw my puzzled look he smiled even wider. "Bastet, this is Sobek. The miiighty, ", he rolled his eyes. "river god.", he said. I also heard a lot of sarcasm in his words so I couldn't supress a large grin. "Indeed I AM mighty. I rule the river Nil and I'm helping you to savely travel and have a chance to actually get to the Duat. Without my help this desert loving opera queen named Seth would have hit the ground of the Nil quite countless times and Ra's solar bark would've been nothing more than another worthless shipwreck on the ground of the river by now. " Sobek sounded more than proud of himself. "So thank you?", I asked. "Jeah. You should be thankful...", he whispered, coming closer to me. "Come on. Show me your gratitude in a more... personal way." As Sobek said this he looked up and down my body, his eyes glooming with a sparkling desire.

"Sobek if you dare to lay just one single finger onto her without permission, I will rip of your guts and feed your siblings in the river with it.", before I could take speak up to defense myself, and to calm Anubis suddenly passive-agressive mood down, Sobek took his turn again. "Oh come on.", he whispered, his eyes still focusing on Anubis. "As if you were always against sharing some experiences together.", he grinned and glanced down. I saw Anubis face slightly turning red. From one moment to another he didn't look half as threatening as before. "Ahm...", I started just to get cut off by him again. 

"I'll head off to 'captain' Seth to prevent this ship from colliding with something... again." I looked at Anubis who had caught himself and was now following Seth with some piercing deadly glances.

Suddenly the ground shaked and I just heard the loud voice of Seth jelling "Whoops!" from above.