First Impressions

Start from the beginning

"Ok, ok, I will!" He fastly said and the rest of his friends cheered, his sister clapping just to make him more embarrassed as he buried his head behind his book once again

Mary scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Don't even remind me of that dinner, why do we still have it anyway? To someone ends up getting killed?"

"It would be nice if that someone were you, Jefferson," Frances sharply replied cocking an eyebrow, looking directly at Mary, who stared back with narrowed eyes and pursed lips.

"Oh, not again..." Susan mumbled, holding at her stepbrother's arm as he finished eating the muffin.

Mary and Frances would fight at any opportunity they had just by the simple pleasure of irritating the other since when they were teens. The girls were about to start their second argument of the day when a petite bubbly girl popped into the middle of them.

"Oh Mary, it is simple! It's because it is wonderful to reunite the whole family! We laugh, and talk, have dinner, and even play some games if no one fought until then!" Angelica said with a giggle as she gestures with her hands, unaware that she just stopped another fight.

They all chuckled and Stephan's cheeks became red once again at the sight of Susan giggling with Violetta.

Violetta was an interesting addition to the group, one they never thought that would happen. The blonde-haired girl was the second oldest child of Samuel Seabury, the second of five, and being so she was extremely religious and would be much more harassed by the fact that her father spoke in the name of the king during the war times if it wasn't for her childhood friend.

"LOOK OUT!" Theodosia screeched, shrinking and covering her head. Georges managed to dodge in time right before a ball hit a wall behind him, ricocheting and hitting Philip's scruff and Stephan's head in sequence, his book flying from his hands. He knelt down to grab it but the ball hits him again when it falls from the sky, the boy hit face-first at the ground with a yelp.

Susan knelt by his side, trying to help him get up as he held his weight up at his elbow. "Stephan, are you alright?!" She said in worry.

He groaned in pain, "Ye-Yeah I'm fine..."

"Did you see that?!" They heard someone shout from afar with some background laughs and the group turned in its direction, finding a group of around six boys laughing. "I got the Hamilton and the weird Laurens TWICE! This just gotta count 10 points!"

Frances huffed and stood in front of her brother, opening her arms and dropping them furiously at her sides as she shouted, "YO! WHATTA HELL?!"

It was only then that the boys that were making fun of them looked at the group, suppressing some laughs while others didn't give a damn and kept on laughing. Frances recognized them as some of the players from the College's soccer team. The principal had come up with the idea of bringing the soccer practice to New York after some trip to Europe a couple of years ago and since then other institutions adhered to it, forming teams of their own after noticing they could actually earn some money with the matches.