Chapter 12

Harlow🦋

I wake up at 6 and find a note on my nightstand.

Put on causal clothes. With underwear.
We leave in an hour.
~ A

I sigh and get out of bed. I can't complain about my setup because it's beautiful. A huge master bed with a quilted headboard in the center of the wall, covered in pure white sheets and pillows. On both sides sits a nightstand. In front of me is a windowed doorway that leads out to the balcony and to the left and right are two more big windows. On the right is a small sitting area and to the left is the bathroom and closet.

My bathroom is connected to my closet even though their are two separate entrances for both.

When I got here the closet was stocked with jeans, pants, shorts, tanks, sweaters, t-shirts, even crop tops. There's a whole separate mini closet for dresses and other formal wear. I have sneakers and sandals that sit on the bottom row of the closet organizer. And inside the drawers were underwear from boyshorts to g strings.

Not like I really got a chance to wear any of them.

Closest to the door were the silk slip dresses I had to wear around the house. After only a week I've kind of gotten used to walking around bare.

I walk to my bathroom and take a long shower washing my hair with shampoo and conditioner, detangling as I go. When I finish I squeeze out the water and put in my leave in conditioner.

Another thing that was stocked was the bathroom. He had a closet filled with towels, hair products, and different body washes and soaps. I'm going down the list to see what I like best.

After climbing out I wrap my hair up and dry off my body, while heading to the sink to brush my teeth and finish up. I then head for the closet through the connecting door.

I scan the drawers and pick out a pair of grey cotton panties. And a soft cotton bra. I find shorts and go through my bag for a graphic tee. That's one thing he didn't stock the closet with. I step out the closet to find Auden sitting on my bed in his everyday suit. He looks at the contents in my hand and shakes his head.

Before I can get a word out to question what he's doing in my room, he brushes past me into my closet. I quickly follow after. He pulls out a short blue lace dress with thin spaghetti straps and a cupped underwire. Then he pulls out white sandals with a small heel.

"Put this on," he commands.

"Even when I get out of the house I can't dress myself," I mutter after his retreating back.

He takes his seat back on my bed. I slam the door to my closet and drop the towel. At least I get to wear underwear.

Once I've got my clothes on I open the closet door and walk out to him. His eyes roam my body, my fingers instinctively go to my slightly wet hair that's pulled up into a loose pony tail. With a short nod he stands and walks out leaving me to follow.

I quickly grab the encrypted phone and my phone and follow him out.

We walk down the stairs and stop at the door where Auden's men are waiting. I still haven't figured out their names. But they are with him everywhere.

Auden holds his hand out and a brown purse is placed into it. He pulled out an envelope.

"This is what you will give them. There's a flash drive and some papers. The drive holds fake plans for my next job. The papers hold bullshit. But don't worry. I made sure they looked slightly important so our FBI friends wouldn't think something was up. Maybe they'll be so dumb that they'll think it's encrypted."

He puts it back into the purse and hands it to me. "Let's go."

With a snack to my bum, he leads me out following behind the guys. There's a town car waiting. One climbs into the drivers side while the other holds the back door open for us. Once we're settled in he goes to the passenger side.

The partition rolls up and we're driving.

It's an hour drive.