𝚃𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢𝚝𝚠𝚘

Oakley: hi hoes so as y'all know I'm leaving in 4 days which means we have like 3-4 days to have fun and to show Rudy I'm all in this realtionship so I was thinking why don't we have a lake day!

Madison: I LOVE THAT IDEA LETS DO IT!

Lilah: my dad said we can use the boat!

Madelyn: I love that idea me and chase need cute couple photos taken anyway and the boat is perfect

Oakley: same I need more photos of me and my bubba but anyway let's all meet at the dock in like an hour

Chase: sounds good!

Drew: I'm Down for a lake day also where is Rudy he hasn't responded?

Oakley: oh he's laying on top of me sleeping like a baby atm but I'm about to wake him up but we will meet you guys at the lake

JD: I've missed a lot but okay I'll see y'all at the lake

-
-
-

Oakleys POV

"Bubba I need you to get up," I try pushing Rudy off of me but that only makes him hold on tighter.

"ugh why do I have to get up? I just wanna cuddle," he mumbles while cuddling into me even more if that's possible.

I laugh at him and play with his hair, "well one I need to pee and two the group decided to have a lake day. Remember I'm only here for 4 days and you guys also go back to LA the same day. So we are gonna do as much as we can together."

He groans "Don't remind me that you will be leaving me."

"I know baby, but I need to at least see my family. We talked about this. But for now you need to let me go so I can get ready."

Rudy groans again but let's me get up. I pick out my bathing suit and some clothes and then head to the bathroom to get ready. Once I'm finished, I notice that Rudy is no longer in bed. I walk out of my room and into the kitchen to see Austin and Rudy packing some food for today.

"Hi boys. You ready for today?" I ask as I grab something to drink.

"Hell yeah. It's going to be a lot of fun."

I agree while helping them finish packing everything. When we finish we head out to Austin's car and drive to the lake.

"What's up hoes? Y'all ready for a lake day?" I shout while walking to the dock where the rest of the group is.

"ahaha it's my baby," Lilah says while attacking me in a big hug.

I giggle "Hi my love."

"well let's get on the boat and have fun!"

And that's what we do. We end up using these surfboard type things but they are made for the lake specifically. We also do some tubing and overall have a great time.

"Yo Chase, go faster I'm gonna try my party trick," Rudy instructs while getting on the edge of the boat.

We all groan in unison, "Rudy, baby.. if you couldn't do it as JJ, what makes you think you can do it now?"

"Oakley babe trust me I got this," and with that he yells at Chase to start moving. Rudy is able to make some of the beer go into his mouth but then I get an idea in my head.

I walk over to Chase, "Hey you should stop the boat suddenly so it makes Rudy fall into the water."

He nods his head and prepares while I quickly let the rest of the group know.

"See guys! I told you I could do it. JJ was just a little bit-" Rudy couldn't finish his sentence because he was thrown off the boat.

"oH mY GoD JJ are you okay?" I ask in a teasing voice.

He groans and flips us all off.

I start laughing so hard my stomach begins to ache.

"Oh so you think this is funny?" Rudy raises an eyebrow at me as he climbs back onto the boat. He then makes his was over to me.

"Rudy I swear if you try some shit you're dead."

He smirks and quickly picks me up and puts me on his shoulder while I'm screaming bloody murder.

"Don't you dare!-"

Before I could finish what I was saying, we are both submerged in the water. 

"I hate you," I pout while trying to act pissed off at the same time.

"Uh huh sure you do princess."

I roll my eyes playfully and swim back to the boat, away from him.. but yes, I have a little smile on my face.

𝙰/𝙽
𝙷𝚒 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚋𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚑𝚎𝚑😉 𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝!