He smacks my thigh the harder I pull. My hips move on their own will.

"Yes, please."

His hands tighten on my thighs and in seconds I'm a quivering mess on his tongue as my orgasm hits me. He doesn't stop until I come down from my high.

I release a sigh and he pulls back. "Get changed and make another coffee. Next time you cum it will be my dick inside of you."

With that he walks off. I quickly hop off the counter and run upstairs to change and clean up. I come back downstairs, make his coffee and bring it to him in his office.

After giving him his coffee I go through my usual routine. Exploring new things outside and taking pictures of the scenery with my camera. My phone vibrates in my camera bag. I quickly go through it and find that it's not my phone, but the encrypted one. I look back at the house then pick up.

"Harlow," Agent Banks voice sounds through the phone.

"Yes."

"Have you set up the mics?"

I look back at the house. "Yes, I have."

"They aren't transmitting. Did you turn them on?"

"Yes." I made sure the light was on all of them when I put them in.

He sighs. "Is there any way Vincent could have figured out about them?"

"He took my bag on the first day. I figured everything was fine when I found everything still in side."

"Shit," he growls in the phone.

"Has he said or done anything that would make him think you're onto him."

You know who I am. Tell me you don't know who I am.

I clear my throat. "N-no. He hasn't said or done anything."

Except make me come on the counter.

"Alright, well I need something from you. There's a safe in his office. The code: 360729."

"How do you know this?" I ask.

"We had someone on the inside. He's not there anymore."

"What happened to him?" I ask nervously.

"He was killed."

I gasp and stumble over my feet.

"I'm sorry. I don't want to scare you, but you should know how dangerous this man really is."

"I'll try my b-best to find something. What do I do with my findings?"

"Try and get out of the house. We'll track your phone and have you drop of your findings. We will grab it once we know it's safe."

"I'll try."

"Be safe."

"Yeah."

I hang up and take a deep breath inhaling the ocean air.

"You'll try what?"

I jump and spin around to find Auden standing right in front of me.

"What will you try?" He asks again his tone tight.

"M-my brother," I quickly lie. "He wanted to see me. Was wondering if I could get a day and come see him. I said I would try. I know I've only been working for a week, but tomorrow is the weekend."

Wow, that lie came out too easily.

He takes a step closer to me and reaches out to touch my face. "Is that the truth?" He asks running his thumb along my jaw.

I know one thing I do have to try. I really need to try to control my breathing. He steps closer and his shoes brush against my bare toes. He studies me, looking into my eyes and I do the same. He doesn't have the eyes of the killer. Sure they're cold, but there's something there.

"Are you telling me the truth?" He asks again.

I nod. His jaw ticks, then I'm being pushed back, towards the end of the cliff with his hand wrapped around my throat.

"Auden." My feet touch air and I quickly reach out for him.

"Tell me."

My pulse skyrockets and tears form in my eyes.
"Please."

He shoves me and my foot slips. "Truth, Harlow."

I hesitate and close my eyes letting the tears fall through. I don't want to die. Sure I would just fall into the ocean but the second day here was when I saw the rocks. Absolutely no way I would be jumping into that.

"Your safe," I cry. "I'm supposed to try to get into your safe. Find anything important."

"You don't know my code," he growls leaning me further back.

"360729," I yell. "They had a guy on the inside. You killed him, but they have the code to your safe."

He glares at me and his grip around my throat tightens.

"I was supposed to get out they would track me and get the information."

He yanks me back from the cliff and pulls me into his arms as I hyperventilate. "Deep breaths. It's okay."

I shove away from him. "I hate you. Don't touch me ever again."

I brush past him and run back to the house and to my room, locking the door behind me. I immediately call Meme.