SS: shehnaazzz....pls ek bar akhe khol do...he called her zillion time...
She was breathing...maybe due to low sugar, she fainted...he got panicked as she was not opening her eyes...there were no one around to help them
He took her in bridal style... & hurriedly ran towards car... He tried to message her hand... Wrapped her in a towel that was in car before...she was slightly moving... He could feel his fast heartbeat...it gave him some sorts of relief ...
He thought to leave first at hawbeli...here she can rest for sometime...

In less that 15 minutes he reached hawbeli...

Caretaker open the door for them...

CT: sid baba!! kiya hua bethiya ko!!

SS: kaka!  Jaldi se garam pani de do aur kuch garam kapre bhi manage kar do....jaldi kaka

cT: ha.. Baba app upar le jao bethiya ko...

"Shehnaaz was still in wet clothes.  She needs to change those..." Sidharth was dilemma what to do...

He started messaging her hand, feet, wipe her with warm water...

SG: sidharthh...she called her faintly... In her subconscious mind she was searching for himm...

SS: shehnaazz.. (Cupping her face)  i am here,tumhare pass hu mein!!  Just open your eyes. Ek baar plz... Mere liye...he again started kissing her face ever so gently trying to take her all pains....

Shehnaaz felt warm touch of his lips on her face & tried hard to flutter her eyelids...she was still in daze... She tried  to sit but to weak to do that...sidharth help her out...made her sat on bed...

Seeing her gaining consciousness he couldn’t hold it more...he just again hugged her tightly making her whimpered in pain...
He left her immediately realizing it hurting her...he cupped her face, letting touched their forehead together

SS: i am sorry shehnaaz.....mere waja se tume itna dard sehena pada...pls mujhe marlo,dadlo Paar pls mujhse baath karoo...plss...

Suddenly they heard knocked on door....

cT: sid baba!  Yeh malkin ke ek purani saari thi...app jaldi se bethiya ko de dho....aur mei khana bhi ready kar diya he...mei le atha hu...

SS: Thank you kaka...saying that he gave the saari to shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz with difficulty went to change...

SS: look Careful... Agar koyi hlp chahiye mujhe bhol dena pls...sidharth was pleading to hear her voice...

But our shehnaaz decided to stay quite... As she wants to punished him..  She wants him to tell ist what happened that time that he behaved like this...

Sidharth was feeling irritated with this behavior of shehnaaz..she was not uttering a single word..& sidharth was dying to hear from her...its making him restless...

SG:( he was pouring all his love, i know i am making him irritated but sab khuch jo o chahe esa nehi ho sakta na!!! Ek pal mei paraya kar diya aur ek paal mei I love u kheh diya,meri feelings nehi hei!!...ese kese mei maaf kar du...mujhe itni dukh pochaya, mei bhi gussa hu unse, aur bhi irritate karunghi...) thinking that she saw herself in the mirror...
She was recalling the scene where sidharth confessed his love to her...
" I love you, i love you so freaking much" she blushed remembering his confession...

SG: nehi sana!! Thu une maaf nehi kareghi... Mujhe pehele janna hei kiyu kya ese...

Shehnaaz was trying for half hour to wear the saree  but she didn’t know how to wear it...as she was feeling weak she thought to just wrapped it somehow.... Her feet given up...