8

3rd person POV

"GET OUT OF MY APPARTMENT AND NEVER COME BACK! YOU COMMIE FUCK!" Tom shouted, loud enough for it to hurt. "Fine.." Tord said softly before leaving Tom's appartment. Tom sat on his bed grabbing a Smirnoff from his nightstand and drinking it.

Why they were fighting? Good question, neither Tom nor Tord knew why. It just... Happened. As Tom Chugged the bottle the front door bursted open with a furious Edd and a confused Matt. Tom looked over at them then looked away.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TOM!?" Edd shouted while going over to him but Matt calmed him down enough for it not to be a noise compliant.

T o r d s  p o v

I walked to the bridge thats on the highway. I get to it and turnned for the edge, Below me the river of Darkness with Rocks piercing the darkness. Behind me and busy highway, for being 8 p.m. it was still busy.

🚫WEEEE WOOO SUICIDE WEEEE WOOOOO YOU'VE BEEN WARNED🚫

I got onto the railing and looked down. "He doesn't want me. I shouldn't of tried..." I looked down into the gaze of the river then I jumped. I heard some yelling but I didn't look up.

I heared a deafing Crunch as I hit the water.

Tom's POV

H.... He jumped. I ran to the river side as Edd Called 911. I stepped into the river and pulled him out, his head gushed blood and his arm bent 90° backwards. I healed him close and cried. It was my fault...

Edd came over and helped me up while making sure to to hurt Tord. We made our way back as the Ambulance arrived, they loaded Tord in and Me and Edd got in. They started to drive off then---

HA HA CLIFFHANGER!