With that she's gone, leaving him in thought with the two dinosaurs. Little did she know that Kota will save her and the girls from Mineta.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is now night time. Y/N wrapped her towel around her naked body and slid the door open to the girls' side of the bath. The hot steam blew into her face, making her feel refreshed. The girls were talking and laughing amongst themselves.

"Heya, Y/N!" Mina smiled at her cheekily.

"Come in! The water feels great." Ochaco smiled.

"Are you sure about it? The water is hot and I'm afraid it will burn me..." Y/N stare down at the water anxiously.

"Don't worry. It won't harm you. Just dip in and you'll be fine." Momo assured.

Y/N was about to go in, but realized that she's naked and backed away. This made Mina smirk.

"Aww! Someone's shy! You've never been around naked girls, huh?"

"It's uncomfortable! How are you girls used to see each other naked?"

"Because we're all girls. So it's natural." Toru said.

"Speak for yourself, you're invisible." Y/N deadpanned.

Mina made her way towards Y/N, making her look away while walking backward. Mina finds no shame that she's naked in front of her. She grabbed Y/N's towel and Y/N yelped that it was thrown away and she quickly covered herself.

"Don't look!"

"Relax! We're all girls here! It's not like those guys will see you!"

With that Mina pushed her into the hot springs just like in the pool. The splash was heard. Y/N resurfaced out of the water.

"Again! You pushed me again! Are you going to keep doing like this when it comes to water?"

Mina went back inside the water, giggling.

"Yep!~ Forever~"

"How's it feeling in a hot springs?" Kyoka asked.

"Ohh! The hot springs actually feels very nice and warm."

"Yeah! This feels great!" Mina sighed.

"You really have a nice body, Y/N. Did you work out that much to get abs?" Ochaco said.

"W-Well, kinda.." Y/N blushed, sinking her body to cover herself. "But you also got some nice body and a n-nice...b-b-boobs..."

"D-Don't flatter me...!" Ochaco shook her head bashfully.

"I'm jealous that you get abs, but I don't." Kyoka said.

"I wanna get some abs!" Mina whined.

"Kero." Tsu nodded.

"You guys..." Y/N smiled, tearing up, but her ears twitched again. "Hold up. Shh. Somone's talking.."

The girls went silent as they listen from the other side where the boys are.

"See, there they are..."

"Oh no, it's Mineta...!"

"No way...!"

"Nowadays, for them not to stagger bathing times for men and women is an accident... Yes, an accident waiting to happen."

"Don't tell me you're..." Denki said.

"Mineta, stop it! What you are doing is demeaning for both yourself and the girls! It is shameful behavior!" Tenya shouted as the sound of water was moved, meaning he's walking towards Mineta.