~ 7 ~

"Is Lev alright?" Kunimi asked to try and break the silence that was between Kindaichi and him.

"Oh yeah, he is," Kindaichi nodded, "but his boyfriend, you know Yaku, is in the hospital."

"That's horrible!" Kunimi sighed, "I hope it's nothing too bad."

"I see that you care a lot about Lev," Kindaichi mumbled.

"Well, it's just, he was really nice when we met, so I don't want anything bad to happen to him," Kunimi explained himself, 'Is he ok?'

"Well all set!" Kindaichi jumped up from fixing the pant leg, "You can go into Iwaizumi now."

"Yeah, thanks."

Kunimi made his way to the makeup room he was shown to yesterday as he sighed, 'I'm definitely not excited for this.'

"Hey Kunimi!" Iwaizumi greeted, fluffing up a makeup brush, "ready to start the day?"

Kunimi nodded.

~ Timeskip ~

"Nice job today," Kindaichi complimented.

"Yeah."

"Everything alright?"

"Yeah."

Kindaichi sighed, blushing slightly. He opened his mouth to say something, but nothing came out so he shut it again.

"What do you need to say?" Kunimi asked, as he finished tying his shoes.

"Uh, I was just wondering," Kindaichi was getting nervous, "if you're not busy, maybe you'd like to get a drink with me?"

Kunimi stared at him, but the rage that filled him was unbearable. 'Are you kidding me?! You freaking ruined me and then you don't even remember and now you expect me to go get a drink with you?! You bastard!'

Instead of letting himself show Kindaichi a piece of his mind, he took a deep breath and said, "I do have plans today, I'm sorry."

"Oh, that's all good," Kindaichi frowned, "maybe another day...."

"Yeah, I have to go."

Hinata made quick work of putting his coat on him.

"Alright, I'll see you next time."

"See ya."

Kunimi quickly rushed out of the building. Did he really expect me to say yes to becoming friends with him? Ha! What a loser. You gotta try harder to make friends than that.

Kunimi really didn't have plans today, but after wandering around, he found himself in front of the hospital. Taking a deep breath, he entered the building and approached the desk.

"Hi, I'm here to see Yaku Morisuke," Kunimi informed.

"Alright, just sign in."

Kunimi quickly signed himself in and then got the room number, making his way to the elevator. It took him only 2 minutes to finally reach the door before he knocked.

"Uh come in?" He heard Lev's voice call from the room before he entered.

"Oh, Kunimi!" Lev jumped up, wiping his cheeks.

"Hello, I heard about Yaku so I decided to maybe visit," Kunimi informed Lev.

"Oh well, thanks," Lev gave a small smile, "uh, he's actually asleep right now."

Kunimi entered further into the room where he noticed a small boy laying with light brown hair, sleeping peacefully.

"What happened?" Kunimi asked the silver haired man.

"He overdosed."

"What?!"

"Oh, he didn't do it on purpose, he had antibiotics because he was sick and he forgot he took them already and took some more," Lev explained, "they pumped his stomach already and he was awake earlier, he's just drained."

"You look tired."

"I am, I haven't slept at all," Lev smiled softly, "I wanted to be awake when Yaku was."

"Cute."

"How was work?" Lev asked.

"Awkward," Kunimi answered.

"Oh? Why?"

"It was just Kindaichi and I," Kunimi explained.

"Oh, do you not like him?"

"It's complicated."

"Well, I was able to buy my gift thanks to you," Lev changed the subject once again, "though, I'll have to wait until later to give it to Yaku."

"I'm sure he'll love it," Kunimi checked the time, "oh sh*t, I have to get going."

"Oh, thanks for stopping by," Lev smiled, "see you tomorrow."

Kunimi waved and made his way down the elevator and out of the hospital. It was actually pretty warm though so Kunimi took off his gloves and scarf. He stared at the scarf for a bit.

'Maybe Kindaichi has changed?' Kunimi thought, 'I mean, all teenage boys kind of suck and they have no idea how to express their emotions right.'

He got lost in his thoughts causing him to not notice he had arrived home. He opened the door, not paying attention to his surroundings.

"Crap, he's home."

'Who's home?' Kunimi snapped back to reality, 'oh, right, that's me, but that was Rei, who is she talking to?'

He walked to their room and opened the door, "Hey Rei, what do you want for din-"

He stopped.

"What the hell is this?!"

Seated in front of him was Rei, his girlfriend and his manager, Sorin, both under the covers and obviously shocked. 

~

Here you go!!!

~ SatoriMiracleBoy