~ 4 ~

“Oh, you weren’t home?” Kindaichi turned to smile at Kunimi. 

“I repeat, what are you doing here?” Kunimi asked, walking towards his apartment door and unlocked the door with a key. He was not in the mood to deal with Kindaichi, he was too exhausted and he needed to get ready for dinner anyways.

“Don’t bite my head off,” Kindaichi joked, but stopped laughing when he noticed Kunimi’s unamused face, he cleared his throat, “you forgot your scarf. Lev was gonna return it, but there was an emergency so I brought it.” 

“Couldn’t Hinata bring it?” Kunimi asked as he entered the apartment.

“He had to go to the bank.”

“Well… thanks,” he grabbed the scarf and closed the door before locking it. 

“See you tomorrow then,” Kindaichi sighed, “thought he might be happier to see me..”

Kindaichi began to walk back to the studio. ‘Well, at least I saw what his apartment looks like inside,’ he thought, ‘that’s not creepy, is it?’ He had a cute little sense of style for his apartment. The colors were a baby blue and white and he had pictures of himself from his modeling on the wall, but on the table in the entrance room, there were pictures of him with his makeup artist and some other boy with green-brown hair. There was only one of him with a girl with blonde hair and blue eyes and definitely too much makeup. 

“He must get along well with those two,” Kindaichi muttered, smiling softly, “looks like he’s got a little girlfriend too.”

Kunimi checked his text messages and only saw one message from Rei.

‘Working late again.’

Kunimi sighed before heading into his and Rei’s room to get changed for dinner. ‘I’ve got some time, let’s just clean up the room a bit,’ Kunimi plugged in his phone for it to charge as he began picking stuff up. 

“When did I get this tie?” Kunimi asked himself as he picked up the purple and green tie, “Rei must have gotten it for me, definitely not my style though.. I’ll still like it for her sake.”

He put the tie on the bed that Rei hadn’t made yet so Kunimi ended up doing it. When he just about finished, he grabbed his phone and tossed on his coat, gloves and finally, the scarf. 
“Smells like Kindaichi, gross,” Kunimi frowned, “I’ll wash it soon.”

The brunette boy made his way to the restaurant that Iwaizumi and him made plans to eat dinner at. He walked inside the restaurant, causing a little bell to ring. 

“Welcome!” Two twin boys called out to him from behind a counter.

A bunch of other welcomes followed from the chef and some waiters and one waitress. 

“Kunimi over here,” Yamaguchi called out, waving his hand and smiling. 

Kunimi walked over to the table and sat by Iwaizumi and was surprised to see Tsukishima seated in front of him. 

“Oh, hello Tsukishima,” Kunimi greeted, beginning to close off a bit, “didn’t expect you to be here.”

“Tadashi practically begged for me to come with,” Tsukishima smiled slightly, it was a very small smile, but it was genuine. 

“I’m glad to see you two are all good,” Iwaizumi butted in, Yamaguchi must have told him. 

Yamaguchi nodded, rapidly. 

“Calm down, Tadashi.”

“Sorry Tsukki.”

“What’s got you so worked up?” Iwaizumi chuckled. 

“Can I tell him?” Yamaguchi asked Tsukishima. 

“I don’t see why not.”

“We’re engaged!” Yamaguchi practically screamed to the whole restaurant.

“To be married?”

“Yep!”

“Congratulations!” Iwaizumi congratulated the two as Kunimi smiled and nodded along. 

“Hello, my name is Tamaki, and I’ll be your server tonight,” the blonde haired boy smiled, “and congratulations by the way, may this lovely couple be forever blessed.”

“Thank you!” Yamaguchi smiled as Tsukishima just stayed silent by him. 

“Can I get you some drinks to start with?”

The four of them gave their orders and Tamaki walked over to get their drinks. 

“So, why did you choose to go to Ouran’s Place for dinner tonight?” Kunimi asked Iwaizumi.

“I used to come here all the time with my parents when I was younger so I just felt like it,” Iwaizumi shrugged. 

“Agaashhi, isn’t that our Tsukki?” A voice called out.

Tsukishima froze, “Please no.”

“Not ours, Bokuto-san.”

“Hey Tsukki Poo!!!” A boy with gray and black hair and yellow-gold eyes poked his head in, beside him was another boy with black hair and beautiful blue eyes. 

“Hello,” Tsukishima replied.

“To be wed, huh?” “Bokuto” raised an eyebrow, “to this peewee?”

Yamaguchi nodded, shakily.

“I support!” Bokuto gave a thumbs up.

“Not your choice,” Tsukishima muttered. 

“Hey, Kubro, our little Tsukki is engaged!” Bokuto called to the bar where apparently, this Kuroo was seated in front of a tall, stoic black hair boy. 

“Cheers, I’ll drink to that,” Kuroo raised up his glass. Yamaguchi looked embarrassed, but Tsukishima grabbed his hand in a comforting way. 

Bokuto and the other guy, Akaashi, took a seat by Kuroo and Tamaki finally came back with the drinks. 

~

Sorry that there wasnt much KinKun this chapter, I just thought it would be fun to write cute little filler chapters with the other ships I ship from Haikyuu!! But it will soon get good (hopefully.)

~ SatoriMiracleBoy