Chapter 55 - I Am Ready...

Start from the beginning

Very intense scenes.

Over the past few weeks, I have tried not to dwell too much on what I'm about to go through tonight, and the truth is that I'm not even scared because Ivan prepared me dutifully. He fucked other Subs in front of me to try my possessiveness; he made me submit to Marcus once more after Sam's latest flare-up was over, to Master Ryan – an obnoxious Dom that I don't appreciate – and just two weeks ago, he offered my hole to a Dominant trainee on his certification night. He also had Sam face-fuck me on a punishment bench while he and Marcus were ramming into our asses.

I could have safeworded many times. Had all this happened back in December or even January, I would have safeworded, but Ivan is a clever man and I'm a strong menino. Ivan was smart enough to take my submission on a step-by-step progression and never pushed me to the next level until I was ready. I can't say that I have enjoyed everything so far, and sometimes, it's still difficult to drown in my submissive role, but thanks to my powerful determination, I always find the strength to go further.

Aside of my deep motivation to become a Master Dom, I must admit that safewords are a blessing. I haven't used mine since the day I was severely punished back in January, but knowing that I ultimately hold all the power and that I could use them at any time helps me to push myself closer to my limits. Each time I'm about to scream Pandemonium or Jersey, I encourage myself to take a little more, then a little more, then again a little more until the scene is over. Ivan is fully aware of this subterfuge and he calls it strong will. I know it's what will help me to go through this Slave Night; that and the fact that I wouldn't hesitate to safeword if things go too far.

"How are you feeling, Pet?" Ivan asks with his huskiest voice as his hands now kneads my buttocks.

"All good, Master," I reply confidently despite my sleepy voice.

Ivan, who is sitting on the back of my knees, picks a tube of ointment and the next second, he parts my ass cheeks to squirt some of the substance on my pucker.

"What's that... Master?" I exclaim, trying to prop myself up on my elbows, but he's quick to pin me back into the mattress.

"It's just a slightly anesthetizing cream, Pet, to help your ass loosening up," he explains, rubbing the ointment over the fragile skin and just at the entrance. "You'll need more of that later..."

"Ugh, thanksforremindingme," I mutter with my face buried into the pillow.

"It's not too late to draw back, you know," he soothes as he lies down beside me and pulls me into a hug.

"I want to do this."

"I know you do. But it's my responsibility to remind you that you can safeword at any time too," he says for the umpteenth time since we started talking about the Slave Night. "I know you like to push yourself, I expect you to be on your best behavior, but I will never blame you if you decide that the game should stop. Never consider safewording as a failure. And I'll have you know that I too can stop it at any moment if I decide that you're pushing yourself too far. I've gotten to know you by heart, Pet. I know your reactions, trust me. I'll see it if you become uncomfortable and go too far."

"I know, Master."

"Now I want you to close your eyes and meditate," he says, hugging me tighter. "Remember that it's all about roleplaying, but you have to be in the right state of mind before the evening starts. Tonight, you'll be treated like an object, a toy, a sex slave. As I told you, being my Submissive will only yield more members to use and abuse you. I will always be around watching over you and checking your reactions. I'll also participate. Just don't forget that I'll always be around."