Chapter 55 - I Am Ready...

Start from the beginning

Of course, there was a selection among the few candidates who applied for the Slave roles. Not all Subs are deemed capable to go through certain tortures during such a theme night, so the volunteers had serious interviews with Ivan and their respective Doms when they had one before the Master Dom picked the ones he esteemed the most prepared. All the other Subs attending tonight will also indulge in wilder kinks with their respective Doms, and they might also be asked to participate in certain activities, but the four lucky winners for the position of Slave are...

Kwonmin, Connor, Jimmy and me.

At the end of the day, this is not so much of a surprise. Jimmy is a renowned masochist at the Hell Fire, his only hard limit being cock and ball torture because Mister is too sensitive down there. As for Connor and Kwo, they have always hailed their determination to participate into the next Slave Night, so there was no hesitation on Ivan's side. The cute Asian having recently signed up for a three-month contract with a Dom, it was harder to convince his Master, but it seems like the little minx found the right arguments to make him yield.

So, here we are, four Slaves for other Doms to use and abuse as they wish – all within consensual roleplay, obviously. Everything has already been thoroughly planned and orchestrated in advance, and even if Ivan kept a few surprises in terms of procedure, we all know what we should expect more or less.

"Any questions about the evening in general, Boys?"

"No, Master Ivan," we all reply in unison.

"All good. I'll just remind you of one thing: safewords. If at any time the situation becomes too intense, use your safewords. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Master Ivan."

"You can go and use the girls' former Subs' room to proceed with your enema – and only your enema – then please meet me in the main room. No need to get dressed as you already know. Jimmy and Connor, I'll have two Doms available for a relaxation session before the evening starts; Kwonmin, Master Amir will be here for you. See you in fifteen minutes."

After a brief hug to each of us, Ivan heads toward the main room while Connor, Kwonmin, Jimmy and I hurry to the girls' locker room which is situated just next to our usual one. The Master Dom only gave us fifteen minutes, so we waste no time chitchatting and all perform our enemas, which is followed by a quick shower to refresh and the mandatory inspection of our mouths. As we put on our collars, I can tell that Kwo and Connor are extremely excited for tonight – their erections are enough of evidence, I guess – and even Jimmy looks quite eager despite his habitual cold attitude.

Fifteen minutes and a group hug – that Jimmy surprisingly shares with us – later, the four of us head to the main room of the Hell Fire where Ivan is waiting for us, now dressed in his leather trousers and combat boots, and surrounded by three Dominants. Ivan explains that guests are beginning to arrive but that the evening won't start until another forty-five minutes that we should use as a relaxing moment in the private alcoves. Upon his instructions, Jimmy follows Master Jack the Sadist, Kwonmin goes with Master Amir, and Connor with Master Bradley – whom I know to be a doctor – while I naturally end up with my own Master.

Once I have settled on the bed, face down, Ivan silently engages in a delightful massage of my entire body, and his skilled fingers manage to loosen up each of my muscles, turning me into a limp ragdoll.

"Mmm... feels so good, Master. You should do that more often."

"I always do during aftercare, Pet."

"Not the same..."

"Oh, you're talking about precare?" he chuckles, and I only hum in answer. "Precare's only before very intense scenes."