-28-

Sunwoo had walked back to the studio to see Haknyeon practicing choreography. He was good, Sunwoo meant that objectively of course. Sunwoo quietly opened the door trying his best to not even look at Haknyeon who also paid him no attention. There was an awkward atmosphere where the both of them didn't want to talk but didn't like the silence. Clearly they didn't like each other, or at least were trying not to, they were too tired to insult one another so quiet was the best option.

Sunwoo eventually began practicing as well leaving plenty of space in the middle of studio between him and Haknyeon. After awhile Sunwoo took a break lying flat on the floor staring up at the studios ceiling. A weird but nice place to think, he'd choose the studio over his house any day. Even if Haknyeon was there at least his family wasn't. School could be boring and annoying but he had friends and was happier there. Unfortunately the studio became a bit less comfortable when he had to hate Haknyeon, but you win some you lose some.

Speaking of Haknyeon Sunwoo hadn't exactly gotten the chips he owed him yet. So for the remainder of practice he tried to remember to do that. But what chips did he like? No, that didn't matter just get him the chips and never do anything for him again.

Yeah they are still enemies and enemies don't help each other.

———

~The next Day~

Chanhee Sunwoo and Hwall stood at the school gates waiting for Eric because he apparently had "big news". They had waited for awhile as Eric was late and they were about to give up and leave until Eric finally showed up. Chanhee immediately noticed Juyeon walking next to him as they both giggled to each other.

"Hey guys!" Eric waved running over to them.

"Hi, what's your big news I was supposed to meet Hyunjae before class but instead i'm here." Hwall sighed.

"Well..." Eric looked over at Juyeon who nodded, "we are dating?"

"About time," Hwall said.

"Wow good job at playing hard to get huh?" Chanhee looked at Eric who avoided eye contact. "I'm glad you're finally happy though, thank god my mom will finally stop asking who my tweets are about."

"Yeah um about that sorry, everything you said was right I was being stupid." Juyeon said to Chanhee.

"Not gonna argue with that, but on a serious note it's okay. Just never do something like that again or I won't just shade you on twitter." Chanhee replied to which Juyeon nodded.

"Sunwoo you're not going to say anything?" Hwall asked suspiciously as Sunwoo hadn't reacted.

"Oh I already know," Sunwoo shrugged.

"You told him first?" Chanhee and Hwall said.

"Well he kind of figured it out at the studio," Eric laughed nervously.

"Are you going to tell Sangyeon?" Hwall asked.

"Yeah, i'm planning to at lunch. I'm really hoping he won't hate Juyeon forever." Eric sighed.

"Come on deep down Sangyeon is a softie, of course he's protective of you. I mean he thinks you're his son, but he's been Juyeons friend longer so that means something." Hwall said.

"I don't know i'm pretty sure Sangyeon would choose Eric over me anytime." Juyeon added.

"Don't worry! I will work everything out, Sangyeon cant resist my pouting." Eric said happily.

"I don't think anyone can," Juyeon replied pinching Eric's cheeks.

"Ew now I have to deal with these two plus Hyunjae and Hwall being flirty?" Sunwoo made a disgusted face.