-12-

"Good news everyone!" Changmin said excitedly to the dance club members.

"The members of the music club have volunteered to make songs and basically perform with us," Changmin said with a big smile.

The members cheered some looking super surprised but mainly everyone was happy.

"Wait really woah!" Eric said happily.

"They basically have the music for most of the songs just no lyrics yet so we can work on the choreography," Changmin said, "I want everyone to choreograph their individual dances, me and Juyeon will work on the group dance and help you guys if you need it."

The members sighed complaining about how hard that could be getting Changmin and Juyeon to agree to giving them basic choreography to work off of.

"Let's talk about the concepts of each person we want the choreography to match with the sin," Changmin said.

"So I have an idea for you," Changmin said pointing at Juyeon.

"Me?" Juyeon said curious.

"Yep, so you're lust and lust is...uh...well you know..sooo I want you do use a sexy concept but the catch is you'll have a dance partner to really show the 'lust'." Changmin said.

"So who's the partner? A backup dancer? Ooh is it a really cute girlll?" Sunwoo asked before Juyeon could.

"Well I thought of that at first but then I wanted to show how these are the sins they don't exactly have genders. I also thought how even with gender lust wouldn't care about gender so I was thinking a guy backup dancer. Then I realized it would be easier if it were just one of us, but if you're not comfortable with that then it's okay." Changmin explained.

"No that's fine we can save our budget that way just uh who?" Juyeon said nervously.

"That's where i'm stuck," Changmin said, "but..." Changmin continued pulling a curtain hung up between two poles as he pulled it to the front of the room. He then picked up a light and put it behind the curtain turning it on so all the boys could see was his shadow.

"Ta da! To express the gender less concept all you'll see is the shadow, so what i'm thinking is each one of you do a part of a dance with Juyeon right now and we will pick who's best," Changmin said.

"Each one of us what about you?" Haknyeon said.

"Yeah no fair you have to try too!" Hwall said.

"..." Changmin was silent and Juyeon started to laugh.

"You realize they have the least chemistry out of everyone here," Sunwoo said.

"Do we all really have too?" Younghoon said already cringing at the thought of it.

"Come on guys let's just get this over with," Juyeon sighed getting up to teach everyone the short dance.

One by one each member went up behind the curtain to perform the sexy dance most of the awkwardly backing away at parts or bursting into laughter. Haknyeon and Juyeon completely failed ending up in everyone about to cry from laughter. Changmin and Juyeon looked like robots making the dance uncomfortably awkward. Sunwoo and Juyeon couldn't even look at each other without laughing ending their attempt quickly. Hwall and Juyeon messed up the steps not managing to complete the dance once. Younghoon and Juyeon avoided touching each other completely making the dance look like a mess. Eventually the only member left was Eric.

"Okay it's the maknaes turn please let this work or we are getting a backup dancer," Changmin sighed leaning back on the wall.

Eric walked behind the curtain making eye contact with Juyeon his heart skipping a beat. I mean it was like a dream for him he got to dance with Juyeon like a partner dance. The thing was Eric was so nervous and in complete panic. He and Juyeon were just friends even though Eric clearly likes the older things weren't going to change because Juyeon liked girls. Eric knew this because Juyeon had only dated or flirted with girls if Juyeon liked boys Eric was sure he would know. That's why Eric never tried anything he was just more clingy to Juyeon. Some of the other boys joked about Eric liking Juyeon but never said anything seriously. Eric never allowed himself to think about Juyeon as more than a friend anymore because he knew it would never happen.

Juyeon stepped forward nodding towards Eric they went through the dance and when the 'killing part' came, Juyeon pulled Eric close his hand dangerously low and their faces so close they could feel each other's breaths. They locked eyes freezing in the moment, luckily that was the end of the shirt dance. Eric felt as if his heart was about to explode out of his chest. Juyeon on the other hand had never seen his friend this close up he never noticed how mesmerizing the youngers eyes were. Suddenly both snapped out of their daze as the other members applause filled the room.

Juyeon noticed his abnormal heart beat, 'why is it beating so fast? Is it? No, i'm tired yeah that's why."

"Wow!"

"That was great!"

"Looks like we found Juyeons dance partner," Changmin said with a smirk.

"Was it really good?" Eric asked embarrassed as he a Juyeon came out from behind the curtain.

"Ah look you're blushing Eric-ah," Sunwoo said pinching Eric's cheek teasing him.

"Blushing? Uh no it's just really hot in here hahhhaha," Eric said as he elbowed Sunwoo. Sunwoo was only people who knew for certain that Eric liked Juyeon. Being basically the closest person to Eric he found out quickly.

"Okay so that took much longer than I thought it would but at least it's decided. We can talk about the other concepts next time but I guess that's all for today," Changmin said dismissing the members.

Everyone packed up and headed home Eric and Juyeon both walked to Juyeons car in silence the moment from earlier lingering in their mind. They continued to stay in silence as Eric looked out the window replaying what happens over an over a small smile appearing on his face. Juyeon glanced over seeing the smile his heart doing a flip. 'God he so cute,' he meant that platonically of course.

Juyeon arrived at Eric house stopping in the driveway. Eric looked out the window looking for his parents car sadly he noticed no one was home, 'great another sleepless night.' Juyeon noticed Eric looking around and the sad look on the youngers face.

"Your parents aren't home?" Juyeon asked seeing how dark the house was, he saw how this was a normal thing.

"Yeah, guess so uh good night then!" Eric said before leaving the car and heading into his house. He wanted to avoid the parents topic so he quickly left.

Juyeon smiled after saying good night back he sat in his car for a minute before heading home. Driving through the quiet streets that night, Juyeon, even though he tried couldn't get his best friend out of his thoughts.

But that didn't mean anything, right?

Right?

(so i updated previous chapters because i accidentally put Hyunjae in the dance club when he's actually in music club so yeah sorry for that hahahaha)