-4-

"Juyeonnnnn," Eric squealed as he jumped onto Juyeons back. School had just ended.

"Hey, did you ask your parents if you could come over?" Juyeon said as he held Eric's weight successfully keeping the younger boy on his back piggy back style. It was a normal occurrence so Juyeon didn't even react.

"Yep! They said it was ok," Eric said holding up a ok sign with his hand. Which he quickly realized Juyeon couldn't see.

"Alright, the lets go," Juyeon said suddenly sprinting to his car with Eric still on his back.

Eric almost fell off before wrapping his arms tighter around Juyeon so he wouldn't actually fall.

They arrived at Juyeons house and went inside both flopping onto the couch.

"Ughhhh im glad i'm back because I get to see everyone and I sure did miss Korea, but the one thing I didn't miss was school. It's soo boringgggggg," Eric said rolling onto the floor.

Juyeon ignored Eric flipping through the channels on tv.

"Why are you ignoring meeeee," Eric said tossing a follow from the chair behind him at Juyeon.

Juyeon caught the pillow and put it behind him causally with a smirk.

"Wow Juyeons trying to be cool wowwww," Eric said dodging Juyeon who tried to kick him.

"Be quiet and get off the floor you weirdo," Juyeon said kicking at Eric again.

"Did you just me a weirdo?" Eric said pretending to be hurt.

"Yep," Juyeon said, "your clothes are not a mop stop rolling around on the dirty floor."

"Wellll...why don't you clean your floors more it's not my fault you aren't sanitary" Eric said as he got off the floor dusting his clothes off and before getting back onto the sofa.

"Nag nag nag..always nagging about cleaning okayy mommmm," Juyeon said casually.

"Well this mom is disowning you byeee" Eric said starting to stand up.

"Okay then leave," Juyeon said knowing the younger wasn't going to.

"Okay then i'll leave.." Eric said slowly walking towards the door.

"Byeeeeeee," Juyeon said turning his head towards the tv pretending to be uninterested.

"Your so meannnnn," Eric whined coming back to the couch and sitting down beside Juyeon. "I just got back and your already teasing me."

Juyeon rested his arm on Eric's shoulder laughing as he turned on, "Law of the Jungle." He always thought how cool it would be to be able to be on that show...maybe one day.

(Hahaha see what i did there?)

———

Kevin flopped into his bed after finally getting home from school. It was only the first day and he was already exhausted. He began to scroll through his Instagram when he saw a unfamiliar yet familiar username tagged in one of Chanhees new posts.

It read 'honeyvoicejacob'.

"Jacob...as in the blonde dude?" Kevin asked himself as he clicked on the Instagram profile.

He began scrolling through the pictures, "dang he's kinda hot.."

"Who's hot?" Kevin's sister said from his door.

"AHH! DONT SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT!" Kevin yelled looking at his sister in surprise.

"You didn't answer me, who's hot?" His sister Stella asked again.