-35-

[ TW!! Death, drowning, and description of a crime ]

After such and eventful day all Changmin wanted to do was hide under the covers of his bed. So that's exactly what he did, until he remembered the text he'd received earlier that day. Seeing as who it came from, Changmin should've just ignored it. God knows the sender couldn't be trusted. But still, he had an eerie feeling. A pit of curiosity growing from inside. So after a moment of hesitation he rolled over grabbing his phone and navigating his way back to the article.

"Young Son of Rich Family Suspected To Be The Cause Of Brothers Death (Covered)"

Changmin read the title and was left with a sour feeling, but still he continued to read.

"On July 28th 2011, around 8 pm. Police were called by a young child no older than 13 years old. When they arrived at the scene they discovered two children (the previously mentioned teen and a 6 year old) both drenched seemingly from the lake. At first they'd thought their boat had capsized. But after further inspection the boat seemed to be fully intact with minimal leaks. Both children seemed to be in a panicked state, but the police were able to get a statement from the older sibling. The young teen (name undisclosed) claimed that he had taken his two younger brothers out to paddle the lake when his brothers got into a fight. The fight resulted in one pushing the other off the boat, in complete knowledge of the fact that he couldn't swim. The teen claims that his two younger siblings faced a lot of competition due to them being twins and constantly being compared. This is what the teen says to have pushed his brother to such lengths. Although he said this, the teen did not seem to be defending his brother, instead he was quite intent on having his brother face consequences.

The police were quick to investigate this after receiving no statement from the younger child.

After an hour, a body was discovered. It was soon identified as the alleged twin brother.

Police were quick to take the siblings in for deeper questioning.

Though there was a surplus of evidence this case never reached any court hearings. It quickly disappeared into thin air, due to the family's reputation and money.

Recent news has given us the inside scoop that this young child, suspected of murder, is Kim Younghoon son of famous government officials. (Yes the ones you are thinking about)

Why has no one heard of this youngest child even though the brother is well known? We believe that in order to cover up the murder of their child they decided to hide all evidence of the twins ever existing.

But recent information has proved to us that there is another child in the Kim family, who was hidden from the public.

So we'll leave you with one question. If their son is innocent, then what do they need to hide?

Changmin stopped reading, though the article had little left, he couldn't bring himself to read any further. The article made him feel sick in many ways. He didn't know what to think, this had to be fake.  Younghoon had never once mentioned being famous, he'd never mentioned a twin or anything.

This was probably just some hoax made to screw with Changmins head. But the article was on a real news website, a secure one at that. It also seemed to be posted a few years back, so it wasn't made recently. The date was accurate too, Younghoons age matched accurately.

Still it could be fake, maybe it was just a different Kim Younghoon.

Then Changmin remembered what Younghoon had mentioned once, the thing about being betrayed by someone he trusted.