-16-

Younghoon stared at his door and took a moment before opening his door. Looking ahead he quickly walked down the stairs and headed straight for the front door. He was almost there when a voice stopped him.

"Younghoon," A deep voice said from behind him, the voice belonged to his older 'brother'.

Younghoon sighed before turning around a blank look on his face.

"Why don't you stay and have breakfast?" His older 'brother' said gesturing to the empty spot at the table a fake smile resting on his face.

"No thanks," Younghoon said his tone dull.

"You shouldn't skip breakfast it's not healthy," His 'brother' continued.

"Don't act like you care about my health Dowon," Younghoon scoffed not using the term for older brother.

"You should refer to me as 'Hyung' you know it's improper," Dowon said.

"I will never call you Hyung," Younghoon said before turning around and leaving.

Younghoon quickly got into his car his fists clenched. Who did he think he was? Younghoon would rather die than refer to him as Hyung he will NEVER be his brother. Technically him and Dowon weren't blood related after Younghoons mom left his dad got married to a horrible woman bringing an even more horrible Dowon into his life. And after Dowon basically trashed Younghoons life he still had the guts to ask him to call him brother, yeah right. Younghoon took a minute to cool down before he started his car driving to school avoiding the thought of his 'brother'. Younghoon has accepted he had no one his dad being a rich a*s-hole and his step 'family me wanting to have nothing to do with him. He learned to not trust anyone he only had himself and that was okay, or at least he tried to convince himself it was.

———

Sunwoo sat at his desk he couldn't stop thinking about his encounter with Haknyeon in the library.

"Hey guys...is it possible to like someone even if you've never really talked to them?" Sunwoo said suddenly.

"Huh?" Eric and Hwall simultaneously said turning to look at Sunwoo.

"I'm asking for a uh friend," Sunwoo stuttered.

"Well if you're asking me than no, how can you truly like someone if you don't know them it's just based off of looks if so." Hwall shrugged.

"I think you can, that's what a crush is right? So what you don't know that just means you have to go and talk to them!" Eric said.

Sunwoo paused, "so yes or no?"

"No," Hwall said.

"Yes," Eric said.

The two boys looked at each other before beginning to argue about the topic. Sunwoo sighed deciding to drop the topic. If Hwall was right this would go away if Eric was right then he would deal with it then. Sunwoo wasn't an expert with his feelings so he figured in time he would know. Whether that was a good or bad decision, well he'd find out soon.

———

Jacob sat at a table alone doing his homework sighing in frustration as he erased the answer seeing as it was wrong.

"You need any help?" A voice asked Jacob in english, Jacob immediately knew who it was.

Jacob looked up at Kevin seeing the tall black haired boy standing in-front of him like an angel.

"Uhm, maybe," Jacob said embarrassed.

Kevin sat down next to Jacob and Jacob could almost feel his heart jumping out of his chest just by the close proximity of his crush. Kevin explained how to do the work while Jacob tried to listen and not focus on how their shoulders were touching.