-26-

Sunwoo stumbled forward as the older boys pushed him down the street. Apparently their idea of fun was forcing Sunwoo to partake in their stupid fights. They had said it would 'prepare him' for his future fights against Haknyeon or something. Sunwoo just wanted to relax and enjoy his weekend but being related to Junsu meant that was not going to happen. Eventually Sunwoo gave up on trying to resist them and walked with them. They entered a desolate and dark alley and Sunwoo immediately got a bad feeling.

"I didn't know you brought kids to your fights now," A voice snickered.

"I'm like a year younger than them?" Sunwoo replied.

"Well you look like a child," Another voice snapped back.

"And you look like a homeless person but I wasn't going to say anything," Sunwoo said.

"Well now you're asking for it, come on boys they came for a fight let's give it to them." A couple boys walked closer to them.

Sunwoo didn't know what to do, he didn't want to fight someone he'd never actually physically fought someone. Well kind of. Yes Sunwoo had a bad temper but that didn't make him a violent person. So as his 'friends' were distracted he turned and ran. He wasn't being a coward he was just not getting beat up. Sunwoo ran down the street as fast as he could turning the corner and slamming into someone.

"Oh my god i'm so sorry let me-" Sunwoo panicked before he saw who that someone was.

Haknyeon.

"Oh it's you," Sunwoos voice changed to a harsh tone.

"You seriously just crushed my chips," Haknyeon replied offended.

But Sunwoo wasn't paying attention to Haknyeon instead he was focused on getting away from the guys who could still be chasing him.

"You can't just leave you owe me my chips!" Haknyeon stood in Sunwoos way as he tried to run away.

"Okay I really can't do this right now," Sunwoo said panicked glancing back at the corner.

Just then they heard a voice from around the corner, "okay little baby running away?"

Haknyeon grabbed Sunwoos arm quickly
yanking it in his direction.

"What are you-" Sunwoo stopped beofre Haknyeon could drag him.

"Let's go! You want to survive right?" Haknyeon said before running through the neighborhood Sunwoo stumbling behind him. They eventually made it to a small clearing behind a shop Sunwoo had never seen before. 

"Where even are we?" Sunwoo asked looking around, it was surprisingly nice.

"I like to call it my secret spot no one knows it exists since the shop has been closed for years, well I guess now you know." Haknyeon sighed plopping down on the grass.

"Why did you help me?" Sunwoo said suspicious.

"I didn't do it for you. I did it for my chips you owe me the snacks you brutally murdered, and if you die I get no chips back." Haknyeon replied looking sadly at his crushed grocery bag of snacks.

"You are seriously weird," Sunwoo said.

"Well at least I wasn't the one about to get the crap beaten out of me." Haknyeon shrugged.

"You-ugh whatever," Sunwoo held himself back from snapping because Haknyeon did just help him.

"Wait..look look!" Haknyeon suddenly said pointing to the sunset.

Sunwoo looked at the splash of pink, yellow, and orange. He felt somewhat relaxed, free. Seeing a sunset was something Sunwoo couldn't remember ever doing so it was really nice and the view was perfect. Finally away from anyone who could control him, Sunwoo had a minute to breathe. You'd think Sunwoo would be stressed having his rival nearby, but he wasn't, he almost forgot Haknyeon was there.