Desperation

*A/n: sorry for the late update! I was a bit busy since I just got back into school! Anyhow, enjoy!*

Third person perspective

Eyes filled with concern, Aizawa asked Katsuki, "do you have any idea why they're kidnapping Midoriya? Is it perhaps because they found out-" he trailed, then the ash blonde pierced his sentence together with the teacher's, "he's an omega. Of course. What else?"

He was stunned at the ash blonde's confidence. Quirking his eyebrow at the determined teenager, he questioned again, "I suppose you might have reasoning behind your beliefs?"

"Huh? Of course I do!" Katsuki retorted, glaring at the teacher, irritated.

Dead eyed as ever, Aizawa nodded and dialled for Principal Nezu. After two beeps, the Principal picked up.

Nezu: Aizawa-kun, are you going to inform me about the infiltration?

The scraggly haired man quirked his eyebrow. So the Principal did notice.

Aizawa: I'm updating on that. The infiltrator kidnapped one of my students. We believe they're after him because he's an omega.

Nezu: I'll send search parties for him, then. Any more information?

The scruffy, bearded guy blinked once.

Aizawa: It is believed that the perpetrator is a member of the league of villains.

Silence.

Nezu: Aizawa-kun, you should have told me that first!

Silence again.

Aizawa: Sorry.

He hung up on the Principal.

Turning to the male alpha in front of him, he said, "Bakugou, go get Kirishima and Todoroki. I'm bringing the three of you."

Eyes filled with unwavering determination, the ash blonde attacked the two boys who were muttering worriedly in the common room, blasting both their faces with sparks as he growled Aizawa's instructions for the two of them.

"Fucking get ready! We're rescuing my mate, fuckers!" He growled, as anger, worry, desperation and urgence mixed into neverending torrents, throwing him off edge.

"Yes!" Both male alphas answered eagerly, scrambling for their hero costumes later on.

Katsuki too, rushed to his own room and pulled over his costume and sprayed scent blockers on himself in an attempt to hide his scent in case he is needed to sneak up on the enemy. He is, without a doubt one of the few alphas with strong neverending pheromones.

His thoughts went back to the few moments he had with Izuku. How the nerd's innocent smiles always made his unmovable heart flutter. How with just a touch he'd feel comforted, how the small omega willingly gave his love to this crass idiot.

How although he was pummeled, shattered, put down in the past, he still welcomed Katsuki into his heart.

A wry, weak smile danced, his lips trembling slightly.

With a heavy weight on his chest, he took a deep, long breath, his eyes hot and stinging, a flurry of emotions overwhelming him.

A tear ran down his cheek gently, his teeth biting into his bottom lip in frustration.

My responsibility was to protect him. It is only the third day and I've lost him already! Fuck, I'm so fucking useless! his thoughts ran, further depressing the ash blonde.

Balling his hands into trembling fists, Katsuki muttered under his breath, desperation in his voice, "Please, please be okay".

In front of the third years's building stood proud UA's strongest students, the Big Three but without their sun, Le Million, with Aizawa and the three alphas from class 1A.