Lust

Third person perspective

Uraraka Ochaco skipped back to her room, feeling giddy with the thought that her crush's backpack is within her arms. She was tempted to check what he had inside, but was not ready to become a creep like her grape head of a classmate.

Hugging it closely to her chest, she sniffed the subtle scent of Izuku's fabric softener mixed with his scent blocker, further diminishing the aroma.

What am I, a pervert?, She thought to herself, then stopped her actions, her expression pulled into a scowl.

As she was walking happily to Izuku's, she heard a loud thud coming from inside his room. Her eyebrow quirked.

Is he back from Bakugou-kun's room already?, She thought to herself, then gently knocked the door.

No answer.

Maybe he just needed some time alone, she assumed, then carefully placed his yellow backpack in front of the door frame, in case he was looking for it.

As she started walking away, the door creaked open, slowly and eerily, somehow sending needles prickling onto her skin. She could feel in her bones that something is peculiar, but realized assumptions would lead her to nowhere.

Turning around in full alert, her wary eyes were met with sneaky golden ones, snickering at her. Before she could react, she was sprawled on the ground, her vision going dark.

Or at least that was her last memory before she ended up here.

The brunette lied on the blue ground, helpless and out of faith. She had been stuck in the blue sphere for three whole days, in which she thought was a whole eternity, given that she did not have her watch or phone with her.

She was aggravated, annoyed and restless, more so with the fact that she couldn't use her quirk and her hygiene was untended to.

Her skin and scalp was itchy, her usual neat bobcut an absolute haphazard. She rubbed her dull, restless eyes, cringing internally at her chaotic appearance. She smelled of piss and sweat, and she was getting more deranged by the second, affected both by her continued isolation and dirtiness.

I'm going to kill the fucker who put me in here, she fumed, eyes blazing with rage as she balled her hands into fists.

The blue ground was littered with energy bar packagings, and a half full mineral water bottle next to the pile of wrappers. She was preserving her provisions, in case her kidnapper stopped giving her food rations.
She was honestly surprised the member of league of villains is kind enough to let her live, and quite decently, too. Food wise, that is.

She had expected her death would come to her sooner, given that she was caught by one of them. Apparently, that was not the case.

I'd rather die than be put in here a second time, she bit.

Then the question popped in her head. Why did they keep her alive? What was their target?

At first she was sure she was their target, but the fact that she's alive and breathing, proved to be otherwise. It was as if they're using her as a bait, waiting for the target to be drawn in. But for what?

Or could this be some type of torture they put up for her? If so, it's fucking working.

As her thoughts went on and on, getting wilder by the second, an ash blonde scrutinized the blue sphere between his fingers. He knows best how it felt to be kept in this kind of marble. Hell, it felt miserable. He felt helpless, quirkless, unable to do anything.