Put on your collar

Hope you like it Randomreaderamillion smileytrashbag0 y'all sinners XD (I'm too sadly)

*Blackberry sans POV*
-09.00 am-

"PET, I DEMAND YOU TO COME HERE RIGHT NOW," I said while chasing Frisk.

She's a pain in the ass. Why did I even let her leave here with me?

I'm chasing her because she won't wear her collar.

"I told you I don't want to wear that STUPID COLLAR." Said Frisk.

Hearing that makes me angrier than ever. I teleported in front of her. She was surprised and tried to run away, but I grabbed her hand roughly.

"Let go of me you F*cking Perv!!!" Said Frisk.

She tried to punch me in the face but I grabbed her other hand and pinned her to the wall.

"Listen here, pet. I_"

I paused in the middle of my sentence and looked at her up and down. She's wearing an oversized purple sweater that covers her thigh but still, it's a little bit short and she had an angry blushing face, and... she looks...

'wow... how come she looks hot.. right now_,' I slapped myself to get out of my thoughts.

She looked at me with a surprised face.

"Ahem... like I was saying. You have to wear this because you're my pet, and everyone needs to know that you are mine." I said To her

"I'm not yours. I'm not your PET!!" She said angrily.

But despite how angry she looked, I put the collar on forcefully. The collar made her look like a pet... a hot pet... I blushed and hid my face.

Then I remembered that I have to put a leash on her. I took the leash out of my pocket. And she immediately dashes to the stairs and went to the nearest room which is MY room.

"HEY!! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING??" I rushed to my room and knock on the door roughly.

"ME??? What are YOU doing!! I'm not going to wear that leash !!!" She screamed behind the door.

"But this is MY ROOM!!" I screamed back

"Haha, too bad. You're sleeping on the couch!" She mocked me

'What the hell?? Did she just mocked me?!' I thought to myself. Okay, that's it no more mister nice guy.

I teleported inside the room.

She looked at me with disgust.

*Third person POV*

They wrestle each other for 15 minutes (and also making a mess) before Sans pin her down on the bed.

"Listen here you little shi_."

He looked at Frisk. Her hair was messy, her sweater slides down from her right shoulder, her soft peachy plump lips, her curved body, and her dark brown hair_.

'Brain stop it!!' He shook his head.

Frisk knows what's going on. An idea popped in her head, and she smirked. Her idea is to tease him just to show him who's more dominant.

Frisk soft hands reach for Sans's face. Cupping his cheeks and brings it closer to her.

Sans was very confused and didn't know what to do.