𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ϟ

Începe de la început

Jennifer looked at me than the jar in my hand, "Mistletoe?" She spat as I unscrewed the lid.

"The funny thing is, you can use it... And it can be used against you," I explained before I threw the powder out of the jar. It clouded around Jennifer, almost as if it was circling her. She swatted her arms back and forth in dismay, before the Darach, her true form, appeared.

My eyes widened as I stared at something that wasn't human. Her face was scarred beyond recognition, and she had lost all of her hair on her head. Her face was completely slashed which made her mouth appear crooked. It was truly a terrifying sight compared to the glamour effect she had before.

As the mistletoe disappeared, she heaved heavily, trying to catch her breath. We all stared at her shocked and eye-wide, but Derek more than anyone. Honestly, I felt bad. For once, I just want him to be with someone who hasn't tried to kill him or someone in general.

She tried to run away, but instantly, Derek had his hand around her throat as he pulled her back. "Derek, wait, wait, wait. You need me,"

"What are you? He seethed as she grabbed his hand, trying to pull it away.

"The only person who can save your sister..." She gasped, "Call Peter... Call him!" He pulled out his phone and dialed a number while I glared furiously at Jennifer.

"Mistletoe," He mumbled to Peter before slipping the phone back into his pocket. He squeezed tighter around her neck, slowly choking her. As much as I hated her, we needed her if we wanted to find Stiles' dad and save Cora.

"Derek..." Scott called, "Derek, what are you doing?" He asked him, hoping that he'll stop for a second.

"Her life... it's in my hands!" She gasped again as he lifted her in the air.

"Hey, Derek, stop, stop!" Stiles demanded as he moved closer to me.

Turning her head slightly, Jennifer looked at Stiles, "Stilinski... you'll never find him..." She told him weakly.

Lightning flashed in the background as Derek squeezed tighter. "Derek," I yelled but he was still focused on her. "DEREK!" I yelled louder and his eyes met mine as he dropped her to the ground.

She chuckled softly as she looked up, "That's right. You need me-- all of you,"

"Get in the car," I commanded, "We're going to get Cora," Stiles and Scott moved towards Jennifer, grabbing her by the arms. Before Derek could follow behind, I grabbed his wrist and held him back for a second. "Are you okay?" I asked genuinely.

"I'm fine," He muttered angrily as he tried to pull away but I stopped him.

"Oh, that's great, very convincing, I love that Derek," I told him sarcastically and he scoffed. "Look, I get that you just found out that your girlfriend turns into a human-sacrificing serial-killer, but we need you focused, okay,"

"I said, I'm fine," He replied quickly.

"Fine, isn't good enough," I scolded, "If we're going to save Stilinski and Cora, we need you on the ball. We can't have you wildling over emotions for this woman. If I can suppress my feeling for eight months, you can do it for a few hours. Got it?" He looked at me quickly and I realized what I had just said.

I walked towards the door silently while Derek stared at my retreating back. I have no clue if I just ruined everything, but it didn't matter right now. We had a family to save and we needed to be focused.

I slipped into the backseat of Derek's car, mainly to keep a watch on Jennifer, but Derek as well. He turned the car on and pulled onto the main road while Stiles and Scott drove behind us.