F O U R T E E N

m a r z e n a

m a r z e n a

The door slams behind me and I smile to myself, today was a good day, apart from being harassed by the popular girl. Zy walks in and asks why I'm smiling.

"Today was a good day, that's all." I reply with a gentle smile.

"Oh well, me and your brother is going out so you get the whole house to yourself. Do you want to invite the boys over?" She asks with a tilt of her head in question.

"Yes!! I'll text them right now." I pull out my phone from my pocket and text the groupchat, they all agreed and asked for my address. They texted me again quickly after I sent it saying they were on the way and excitement filled me. Not even ten minutes later, I heard a knock on the door and I rushed quickly to it.

"Hi princess!" Orianas says excitedly popping in the doorway, the other boys rush out the car fussing at Ornias for forgetting some sort of gift, he ignores it and hugs me tightly. I hug back with a smile on my face.

"What's with that gigantic smile on your face? Not that I mind, I love it actually but I'm just wondering." Lucifer said walking away from the car.

"Oh nothing, just today was a good day and getting to see you guys made it ten times better." I say with a blush and a sheepish smile.

"Talk about wanting to flatter us little lamb." Xaphan said with a wink and I just blushed more, realizing the rest of the day will probably be me blushing at little comments the guys say.

"I think we should all head inside, the neighbors probably think its weird that six guys and one girl is just standing outside." Abaddon says with a chuckle and even at that laugh, it made my knees go weak. God, their so hot and for what, one thing I'm glad for is that Mr. Mindreader isn't here right now. We went inside while making small conversation. Then I remember that they might not have had anything to eat.

"Do you guys want anything to eat? I can cook." I ask with a soft smile their way.

"No thanks mi amor." Sorath says with a smile. And the rest nicely say no thanks as well, I shrug it off because at least I don't have to do all that work then wash the dishes afterwards. After an hour of watching a movie and conversation with the boys, I hear Ronobe's stomach growl and I giggle.

"I'll go cook." I say softly with another giggle.

"Uh you don't have-" He begins to say.

"I don't mind, don't stress about it guys." I say with a smile and head to the kitchen ready to get a pan. Me being busy I didn't realize Xaphan behind me. He turned me around and pushed me against the kitchen counter, I blush and look away, his hand moves me chin to make me look him in the eyes.

"So I can make my little lamb flustered easily." He says with a smirk, I blush more and shake my head being stubborn.

"Oh really?" He asks and I smile slightly.

His lips suddenly capture mine, we were fighting for dominance but of course, Xaphan won. His lips were intoxicating and lets just say I wouldn't mind if we kept kissing but all good things come to an end, he pulls away with a smirk and kiss on my forehead and walks away.

I just stand there flustered, with my mind blank.

............................

Sorry guys abt me not updating for a while, I just hadn't had any inspo on continuing and the only reason I am is bc so many love the book and I appreciate it sm, I love all of you.

Toodles until next time, bai bai ;)