E I G H T

m a r z e n a

m a r z e n a

I know I shouldn't be in a janitor's closet. And I know I shouldn't be in a tutu with a green wig on with Ornias in a clown suit chasing me, trying to catch me so he can tickle me.

But...

I wanted to have some fun, and Ornias is more funny than the others, don't tell them I said that. Even though it's my second day of school and I'm already skipping, it's fine because this is totally worth it.

"Come here princess!"

"Neverrr!" I squeal with a laugh as I feel him grab me by the waist. He tickled me while I died of laughter.

"Stop!" I say in between breaths.

"I will...if I get a kiss." Ornias says with a smirk, I take a deep breath in and shake my head even though I kind of want to kiss him.

"Then, no can do princess." He says with a laugh and continues to tickle me.

"Okay! Okay!" I squeal while agreeing, I lean forward and our lips connect.

It's nothing I've ever experienced, partly because I've never kissed anyone. He kisses me back passionately, to be honest, I don't want his lips to leave mine. Every inch of my body dissolves into his, my fingers grip his hair pulling him closer as if that was even possible. He pushes me against the wall, his lips still connected to mine. He pulls away to catch a breath and kisses me again, sparks fly around my body, he smells so extravagant that I can't help but wonder if this is real.

He pulls away and I pout, wishing for more.

"I would continue this princess, but I don't have much control. I'll need a cold shower right after this." He says with a smirk and his eyes a shade darker.

"What do you mean? You smell fine to me." I ask with a frown, I don't think he needs a shower.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it." He says with a pat on my head, he takes the wig off my head and takes his clown suit off...don't worry, he has clothes underneath. I slip the tutu off and laugh, remembering what happened not long ago.

"What are you laughing about?" Ornias asks with a laugh of his own.

"Don't worry your pretty little head about it." I say mockingly.

"Oh, no you don't! I'm going to tickle you again!" Ornias says with a laugh as I run out the janitor closet.

"Nooo!!" I squeal.