~T H R E E~

m a r z e n a

m a r z e n a

"Nice contacts by the way." I say trying to get my thoughts elsewhere, I mean, the contacts seem real and that's scary but I can get use to them.

"Your kidding me right?" The teacher asks with a chuckle then looking me right in the eyes and shock was written all over his face.

"Damn, you don't know about the supernatural." He says after the shock erased off his face. What?! Of course I know about the supernatural, it's fake, mythical, and honestly something I wish was real.

"Well, of course I do. It's fake and mythical, you know? The whole vampires and werewolf thing." I say somewhat offended.

"So...you don't know that it's actually real...?" He says with a chuckle and a little concern in his red eyes. Well, this guy is crazy. I have a crazy teacher, this is to much to think through. How am I supposed to deal with a psycho teacher who thinks the supernatural is real so he uses contacts to portray himself as a vampire?!? A student laughs in the back causing me to be embarrassed even though there's nothing to be embarrassed about, I mean I'm not the psycho teacher here.

"Mr. Info, she thinks your psycho!" The same student says with a chuckle, amusement twinkling in his eyes. Little snitch! But how did he know that I said that? I'm pretty sure I didn't say that out loud, cause if I did then Mr. Psycho would've known. Holy mickey mouse! There's a mind reader in this class too, first a psycho teacher and now a freaking mind reader!

"Ahh, well, do you wish to see my fangs Ms. Eira?" Mr. Psycho says, now shocking me because he even put in the effort to get fake vampire teeth! I didn't know public school was this crazy.

"How about this darling, after school meet me in the football field and I'll show you the supernatural is real." A green haired girl said from the back, she had red lipstick and a cigarette hanging from her ear probably waiting to smoke it.

"Deal." I say not even thinking she could murder me when I meet up with her.

"Then that's settled, I wasted time with this class. Free time until the bell rings, you only have like five minutes left anyway." The teacher says smiling, showing his fake fangs that look real. The five minutes I read the rest of the book about the vampire and the she-wolf. If the supernatural world, I don't know what I would do. Everybody in this school seems to know, what if everyone in the world knows except me and my brother?! Is Al Zy's mate? Does Al know? If he did, I would like to think he would tell me. And if this world is real, I would have to tell Al, and that would be a hard thing to do, knowing him he would say something like "your reading too many books Mars." The bell rings and I walk to Language Arts, my favorite subject.