N I N E

m a r z e n a

m a r z e n a

"So, did you kiss her or no?" Lucifer asks with a growl looking down at Ornias, even though Ornias is only like three inches shorter than Lucifer.

"Yup!" Ornias says with a gigantic smile on his face. I look down shyly as I feel blush creep onto my face. I feel Lucifer's eyes go over to me and I sigh ready for the interrogation.

"Did you like it?" Lucifer asks seriously.

"I d-did." I say while still looking down.

"Look me in the eyes when I'm talking to you." He says with yet another growl. I nod and look him in the eyes.

"No need to talk that way brother." Ornias says while smirking.

"I'm not talking to you." Lucifer says with a glare his way.

"So you did like it, yes?"

"Yes." I say while looking him straight in the eye.

"Was it your first."

"Yes."

"HA!" Ornias shouts from the side while smiling gigantically.

"Shut up Ornias, and please leave us be." Lucifer says with a warning look. Ornias looks like he's bored and leaves

"So angel, are you up for another kiss?" He asks with a smirk as I feel his hands on my hips, he pulls me closer to his chest and looks into my eyes.

"U-um." I slap myself mentally, why can I never talk when I'm nervous?

He looks at my lips and licks his own, without realizing, I look at his and that's all that it took him for his lips to be landed on mine.

His lips were different than Ornias, his was bitter and tasted like coffee and a hint of mint while Ornias's tasted like peaches and sugar. He pulls me closer if that's even possible, he lets go and smirks down at me.

"Mine." He says and that's all it takes for my lips to land back on his.