~O N E~

m a r z e n a

"You know I love you, right?" My brother Alastair asked with puppy dog eyes, his golden brown eyes begging for me to give him the last chocolate chip cookie.

"Okay, what do you want?" I ask with a innocent smile.

"Dammit! You know what I want Mars!" He says, clearly starting to get mad. I just laugh.

"Nope! I have no idea." I say laughing more.

"I want the fucking cookie!" I flinch away when he curses.

"Oh god, I'm sorry Mars. I forgot." He said, quickly forgetting about the cookie.

"It's fine big brother." I say with a smile, I take a bite from the cookie and hand it to him.

"Really?" He asks with a unamused face expression trying not to get mad again.

"Well, you said you wanted the cookie. Not the whole thing." I say with a sly smirk, I love getting him mad.

"I hate you sometimes." He says while taking the cookie anyway.

"Likewise." I say while getting back to the book I was reading, I love reading, it get's me out of my mind and into a whole other place I wish was real. Where sexy Werewolves and Vampires are real. My grandmother used to tell me fantasy stories and I absolutely loved them, especially the one where a Angle and Fallen Angel couldn't be together but they were and God killed the Fallen Angel and left the Angel left on Earth to miss her one true love. I know it sounds a little morbid, but I love it. It shows not everything is unicorns and rainbows, that God cane be a bad guy too, they were just in love and wanted to start a loving family. But God believed that it wasn't right to let this type of love blossom. The story I'm reading now is about a Vampire and a She-wolf turn out to be mates but can't be together because just like the story my grandma used to tell me, it's forbidden in the Supernatural world. So the Vampire pretends to hate his mate because he doesn't want to get attached when in his mind, they'll get caught and it would hurt him more than he already was.

"Sometimes I wonder how you like reading so much." Alastair commented just now getting done with the cookie.

"Correction brother, I don't like books...I love them." I say with smile while glancing at my dumb brother. I don't see how he couldn't love them, it takes you into a world where you wish you were or it takes your mind of this cruel place called Earth.

"Same thing."

"If it's the same thing then that means you like Zyanya and not love her?" I ask because honestly, his stupidity makes me lose the few brain cells I have left.

"No!-"

"I would love to hear what she would have to say about that." I say with a chuckle knowing Zy would be livid.

"She would kill me Mars! I love Zy, she's my world, I would die for her. Your point is proven sis." He says with worry in him causing me to laugh.

"Al, chill, I was joking." Zyanya was my brother's girlfriend, she's a awesome human being and so adorable. My brother and her are the perfect couple, my brother would do anything for her, and she would do anything for him. They hit a few rock bottoms but they over came that and made them stronger than before. He sighs in relief and gives me a playful glare knowing that I wouldn't take offence.

"Your going to pay for that Mars!" He says while chasing me out of the chair. He grabs me and tickles me. I laugh my butt off, he stops and gives me a smirk.

"Your evil." I say while catching my breath.

"I know sis." He says with a laugh.

---

Sorry for the short chapter, but it is only the first. I hope you enjoyed and please hot the star button and comment.

Love ya xx