S E V E N

m a r z e n a

m a r z e n a

I wake up in an unknown bed, the light peeked through the beige colored curtains, I look over at the side table and see advil and water which is really appreciated since my head is pounding. After I take the advil, I walk down stairs with a frown since I have no idea where I am. When I reach the bottom of the stairs I see all of The Six Fallen.

"Hi princess!" Ornias yells from him making pancakes.

"Shush. My head is killing me, by the way, thank you for the advil and water." I say while holding me head.

"Oops, sorry princess."

"It's fine."

Ornias places two pancakes on the table while pointing a finger at a seat looking at me with a serious face expression.

"Aye aye captain." I say with a giggle. I sit beside Xaphan and eat the delicious pancakes...the best pancakes I've ever had to be honest, but don't tell Al I said that. 

"We're not going to school today since you have a hangover." Lucifer says from across the table with a emotionless face.

"Oh no, don't let my stupid decisions hold you back from school." I say while shoving another piece of pancake into my mouth.

"Well, we didn't want to go to that hell hole in the first place." Sorath mutters.

"Oh." I just say simply, dropping the topic.

~Time skip~

We all decided to go get ice cream because...why not. 

"Hello, welcome to Summer's Ice Cream shop, what would you guys like to get today?" The cahier asks with a smile, but it didn't reach her eyes. She was really tall, at least six feet, she had flaming red hair and deep blue eyes. She was really pretty, but you could tell she was misunderstood. On the name tag it read "Pallas Titan."

"I would like chocolate ice cream please." Sorath asks politely.

"Can I get cookies and cream?" Lucifer asks.

"I'll have mint." Xaphan says.

"Strawberry." Ronobe mutters.

"Caramel please!" Ornias says excitedly.

"Cookie dough." Abaddon grunts.

"And I'll have blueberry cheesecake please, thank you." I say with a gently smile offering comfort.

"Okay, your order will be up in about ten minutes." Pallas says yet another smile that doesn't reach her blue eyes. The guys walk to a table for eight while I just wait for Pallas to be free to talk.

"Hi, do you need anything else?" Pallas asks.

"No thank you. I just wanted to ask...are you okay?" I ask with a genuine smile, I know just asking this could make someone's day and she looks like she's in need for a friend.

"Yes, thank you. Nobody has ever asked me that." She says with a actual smile, tears almost coming out of her eyes. She hands me our order and I head towards the pastel table the boys picked out. I hand out everyone's order and they thank me with a smile.