𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 ϟ

Start from the beginning

"The Druids are Emissaries, right? So, what if the Darach was an Emissary to the Alphas?" Scott answered and he was right. It could be possible, and they would most likely know who the Darach is.

"Okay, first of all, I cannot believe we've gotten to the point where a sentence like, 'What if the Darach was an Emissary to the Alphas?' actually makes sense to me," Stiles muttered, overwhelmed as Ms.Blake moved to the front of the class. "Second of all, we're gonna have a huge problem getting to Ethan,"

Scott looked confused, so I made it clearer for him, "Because he's always with Aiden... but I think I know how to get them apart," I looked towards Lydia and the boys quickly understood where I was going.

"What now?" She asked skeptically as she looked away from her drawing, already knowing that we had a plan.

ϟ

I leaned against the wall of the small stairwell. Stiles and Scott stood behind me while Ethan was in front of us, a pile of books in his arms. My plaid skirt was pressed against the wall while I crossed my feet boredly. "Why are you even talking to me? I helped kill your friend. How do you know I'm not gonna kill another one?" Ethan told us annoyed and I rolled my eyes.

"Is he looking at me?" Stiles asked, appalled, as he stared at Ethan, "Are you threatening me?" He asked defensively as he pushed off of the wall, "You know what I'm gonna do? I'm going to break off an extra-large branch of mountain ash, wrap it in wolfsbane, roll it in mistletoe, and shove it up your freaking--" This sounded oddly familiar.

"Whoa, Stiles! Okay, we get it," Scott said, cutting off his friend.

"Look, Ethan," I started, grabbing the twin's attention, "We're talking to you because I know that you didn't want to kill Boyd. And I think that if something like that happened now, you wouldn't do it again," I told him and he sighed.

"You don't know what we owe them-- especially Deucalion," He told us and I scratched the back of my neck, awkwardly, at the name of my father. "We weren't like Kali and Ennis when we met him. We weren't Alphas," He explained.

"What were you?" Scott asked and Ethan grimaced.

"Omegas," He replied and I crossed my arms over chest. I'd assume they were Beta's, but Omegas... I never would have guessed that. "In actual wolf packs, Omegas are the scapegoats-- the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack,"

"So, you and your brother were, like, the bitches of the pack?" Stiles asked and I lightly snorted at the comment.

Ethan glared at Stiles, "Something like that,"

"Wait," I piped up, "What happened, then?"

"They were killers," He stated, "I mean, people talk about us as monsters. Well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation... And our Alpha was the worst of them,"

"Why didn't you just fight back?" Stiles asked and I shrugged, agreeing with his question, "Form Voltron-Wolf, you know? Kick everyone's asses?"

"We couldn't. We didn't know how to control it back then," Ethan told us and Scott fixed the strap of his backpack, deep in thought,

"Deucalion taught you, didn't he?" He asked and Ethan nodded slowly.

"And then, we fought. We took down the whole pack, one-by-one. And, by the time we got to our Alpha, he was begging for his life," He spat, "And we tore him apart. Literally,"

"What about your Emissary?" I asked and Ethan shook his head softly, "They're all dead? Kali and Ennis' too?"

"All of them except for Deucalion's," He told us and Stiles looked up quickly.