𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 ϟ

Start from the beginning

"Anyways, who were the other three?" I asked as I pulled my knees up to my chest.

"Derek's sister, Cora-- no one knows anything about her, and she's Derek's sister." I had to agree with that. No one really knew her, but at the same time, I didn't think she was capable of committing human sacrifices. "Next, your boss,"

Scott's eyes widened, "My boss?"

"Yeah, your boss," Stiles retorted, "I don't really like the whole Obi-Wan-thing he's got going on, you know? It freaks me out," Scott went silent and I stared at him.

"...Oh, my God! Have you still not seen Star Wars?" I asked him. When I was younger, Stiles practically forced me to watch the movies and I actually liked them. Especially young Anakin, like come on, have you seen him!

"I swear, if we make it back alive, I will watch the movie," Scott exclaimed and I chuckled softly, knowing that that wasn't true. "Who was the last one?"

Stiles sighed, "Lydia. She was totally controlled by Peter, and she had no idea, so..."

ϟ

I walked back into my room, shutting the door with my foot. Stiles went to grab a snack and I figured I clean out my duffle bag. "Savannah?" I called as I walked into the main part of the motel room. "Savannah?" I called again, but just like before, I didn't get a response. Assuming she went to find her friends, I grabbed my bag from my bed and unzipped it.

I pulled out my cosmetic bag and dropped it onto the bed before digging through my bag for a charger. I quickly wheeled around when I heard footsteps. At first, I assumed it was Savannah but as I stared into the eyes of my brother, my heart dropped. "Alex?" I breathed as my mind raced.

"Hey, Syd," He replied as he moved closer to me. I took a step backward, keeping a close eye on the imposter. "Why are you moving away?" He asked sadly and I held my hand closed, trying to hold back my claws.

"You're supposed to be dead," I stated as I stared at the boy. They looked the same. The same fluffy, dark hair, the same hazel eyes, the same bright smile.

"But I'm not," He replied softly as he took another step closer and I took another step back.

"You got hit by a six-wheeler and they found you dead," I stammered, not sure what to say.

"Why did I get hit by a six-wheeler?" He asked me and I was taken aback. His eyes met mine and I felt as if the world had stopped. "Why wasn't I at home?"

"Because--" I choked, "Because I--"

"Because you told me to go out!" He shouted and I took another step back into the wall. "This is your fault!" He shouted as tears streamed down my cheeks.

"I didn't think--" I stuttered as he moved closer towards me. His eyes were narrowed, his nostrils were flared and his face was turning red.

"That's right! You didn't think!" He stopped in front of me. I could feel his chest against mine and no doubt he could feel my racing heart. But that wasn't the problem, the problem was I couldn't feel his heart... at all. "You never think," He spat as he stabbed a finger into my chest.

"I'm sorry, Alex, I'm so sorry," I whispered, scared for my life. I felt as if I was frozen, unable to move and unable to turn.

"Sorry, can't fix this! Sorry, can't fix me! " He slammed his fist into the wall next to my head. The drywall broke under his force, while dust and broken drywall rained down on me. I covered my head, my entire body shaking.