𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ϟ

Start from the beginning

"Yeah, neither do I," Stiles replied, "I'm gonna see what he's waiting for,"

"What're you gonna do?" Scott asked from his seat.

"I'm gonna ask," He replied easily. He pulled out his blue phone and started tapping on the screen, no doubt, sending texts to Danny. I watched as the texting went back and forth for a minute, all of us suspiciously watching Danny from where were sitting.

"Did it work?" I asked them after a minute. I kept my eye on the seat as Stiles sighed. Without any warning, both Ethan and Danny turned around and looked towards us. In a freak panic, all three of us ducked down behind our seats. "Well, that wasn't very subtle..."

As the three of us moved our heads up, checking if the coast was clear, Stiles' phone dinged for the last time. "Someone close to him is sick. Might not make it through the night," Stiles read aloud in a hushed whisper.

"Ennis," I grumbled, "So, that means he's not dead..."

"Not yet," Stiles replied and I didn't know how to feel. If Ennis was possibly alive, that means Derek could be alive as well... right?

"Look, all we know is that the fall didn't kill them, but they're both hurt," I told the boys as Coach yelled at Jared in the background. I didn't know the kid very well, but I knew that he threw up... a lot. "This mean's that Derek could still be alive,"

"Could," Scott grimaced and I sighed. I knew Scott was blaming himself for what happened and I've tried to reassure him and say it wasn't his fault, but he won't believe me.

"Stilinski, put your hand down," Coach yelled and I didn't even realize that he had it up in the first place.

"You know, there's, like, a food exit about a half-mile up. I don't know. If we stop, and then maybe--" He tried but was quickly cut off.

"We're not gonna stop," Coach shouted back, petulantly.

"Okay, but if we stop--"

"Stilinski!" He blew his whistle loudly, "Shut it! Seriously! It's a little bus! Stop asking me questions!" Coach called back as he turned away.

Stiles slid down in the seat and turned to me, "I hate him," He groaned, "Did you call Deaton?' He asked Scott.

"I keep getting his voice mail," He mumbled as he leaned his head against the window.

"That's it," I pulled out my phone, "I'm calling Lydia and Allison," I dialed their number and Scott looked at me weakly.

"How are they gonna help, back in Beacon Hills?" He asked me and I chuckled softly.

"Scott, they've been following us for the past three hours," My phone started ringing as Stiles swiped it from my hands.

"Hey, Syd! Yeah, we're just about to walk into a movie! Uh, you know, the popcorn, and--" I could hear Lydia's voice through the phone.

"I know you guys are right behind us. Put me on speaker," Stiles told them and I could hear a small beep, "Okay, look, Scott's still hurt," He told them as he put my phone on speaker.

"What do you mean, 'still?' He's not healing?" Allison asked as I moved closer to the phone.

"No, he's not healing. I think he's actually getting worse. The blood's turning, like, a black color..." I told them as I stared at the bloody spot on Scott's shirt.

"W-what's wrong with him?" Lydia asked and I was wondering the same thing. He got scratched by an Alpha, but it should already be healed by now. It shouldn't be taking this long.