Chapter 11

I just agreed to be *the side chick*. I mean him Irina are breaking up anyways.. I shouldn't feel that bad. Should I? I cant even think straight. I hardly even slept last night.

I pushed all those thoughts to the back of my mind. I had to move today. It was 6 am and I decided to get an early start to my day. I showered and changed. I still had to go to practice with the guys today. I put on my Adidas sweat pants and sweatshirt. Along with some black vans.

The guys had to leave at 7 but I left to get some breakfast. While on my way to The Bernabeu I got a phone call. No caller ID. I answered.

-phone convo-

-Hello?

-Skyler this is Angelo Basto. I'm in charge of everything related with Real Madrid. My call is concerning your latest interview.

Shit!

-Yes? And what is your concern?

-Well the interview was never ran by us. And you're on contract with is which means anything you do. Whether it's concerning Real Madrid or not has to go threw us first. This interview was not. Which could have led to your contract terminated.

-Could have?

-Yes, but it was made aware to me that this was not explained to you. Now this is your warning. Don't let it happen again. Have good day Skyler.

-Thank you.

--------

-----

---

Fuck!.... I tried to forget about that... And thinking thinking how awkward it would be today at practice.. I arrived and the parking lot was full.. Everyone was here already. I walked in and saw everyone in the field already. I walked towards the seat closer to the field and sat down. I put my sunglasses on. Cristiano looked at me and smiled. He then turned quickly towards the entrance of the field. I turned to see what he was looking at.

Oh great! Irina and Sergio walked in. His arm was in bandages. I wanted to ask what happened but fought against it. They were walking towards where I was sitting so I got up and went to and permission to leave since I was moving today.

---------------

--------

----

I finished upacking at around 5 pm. I was all settled in. Everyone left at about 10 and it was 2 am. I couldnt fall asleep. Good thing I had the day of tomorrow. My phone rang.. It was a message. I got excited thinking it was Cristiano. I checked it.. It wad and unknown number.

-I know about your little secret with Cristiano... Dont be surprised if the whole world knows it by tomorrow. 
                                         -E

"E?" I whispered.

Who is E? I kept thinking. I was so scared.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Enjo.. Sorry if its boring.. Im running low on ideas:\...