Chapter 10

~~~~~HEY GUYS! IM CHANGING MELISSA'S NAME TO SKYLER FOXX..~~~~~

"I love you Skyler." He said between kisses.

I froze. What? He loves me! I was so happy until I remembered Irina. I quickly got up and pushed him away.

"Whats wrong?" He asked

"Whats wrong? This is wrong. We cant do this Cristiano! Its wrong. You're dating Irina! I cant do this to her."I said.

"This can be our secret. We won't tell anyone. Plus I'm braking up with her. Things just aren't working between us." He said.

"When are breaking up with her?" I asked.

"Soon believe me. So please give us a chance. Please." He said.

"I don't know Cristiano, it's risky what if she finds out! She'll make my life a living hell." I said.

"She wont. I'll make sure of that. Just give us a chance. I love you." He said.

"I'll think about it. But I'm still leaving." I said.

He grabbed my waist and kissed me.

"I love you. Don't forget about that." He said

I just smiled and he left. I finished packing. I sighed. What a day. I finished packing around 9 and went to change into my running clothes. I needed to clear my head.

I was out jogging when I ran into Sergio. I hadn't talk to him in a few days. I tried to just keep going but he stopped me.

"Skyler, so you're just not going to talk to me?" He asked.

"I already said what I wanted to say, and so did you. Now please just leave me alone." I said.

"Really? What about the friendship we had?" He asked.

"Exactly had!! You threw it away when you chose you 5 month friendship with Irina over our 3 plus years! So go run to your friend! I don't care anymore. I really don't." I said and walked away.

I kept until I reaches the neighborhood park. I sat on the bench and checked my phone. I had 10 missed calls.. Neymar. Yeah I still had his number.
I thought about calling him. And decided to just do it. It rang for few seconds and an angry Neymar answered.

-phone convo-

-How you can you fucking do that Skyler!?

Oh shit the interview!

-karma is a bitch Neymar. I told you one day you'd pay for what you did to me. And tell your little whore of a wife because I don't even consider her a sister. That I hope she enjoy the shame she'll feel. I hope she feels the pain I felt. Oh don't ever fucking call me again! Asshole.
----------------
-----------
------
---
--

I hung up the phone. It felt good to tell him that. Id been out for almost 2 hours. I went back and took a shower. I went to bed since I was moving tomorrow. I received a message from Cristiano.

-Please say yes..I love you! Goodnight.❤️

I got butterflies in my stomach. I had a smile. I should take a risk and hive him a chance. He is breaking up with Irina. I answered.

-Yes! And I love you too!❤️

I pressed sent. What did I just get myself into? Theres no going back now.

----------------------------------------------

Here's a quick chapter! Sorry I've been out but with work and everything I've been really busy.. But I hope you enjoy!