Chapter 1

"What?Really?" I asked jumping up and down while clapping my hands.

"Yes! Your leaving tomorrow to madrid. So go start packing." My manager said over the phone.

"Ok." I said and hung up.

Madrid! I'm going to Madrid. I cant believe I got the deal. I started packing like crazy I had 3 big suitcases. I mean my contract was for 2 years. I was so excited. I went to sleep since my flight was at 6 am since it was only a 2 hour flight to Madrid from Paris.

My name is Melissa BelleRose im 26 years old and im a french supermodel. Yes im young but I started my career at 16. I've modeled for almost anything you can think of. Clothing, Shoes, ive even done Victoria's secret, but Starting tomorrow I was officially a Madrid Girl! Whats a Madrid Girl you ask. Well its a model of course and you just basically go to all their games and model their Jersey and anything else they ask you for. Out of the thousand models that signed up, I was chosen. I was so excited, I mean I watch soccer here and there but im not to familiar with Real Madrid.

------------------------------------

Quick Short chapter just wanted to have something up... Anyways I hope someone will read my story about Cristiano Ronaldo!

Characters:

Melissa BelleRose- (Eva Marie but with light brown hair)

Everyone else is being played as thenselves.