Chapter 5

"Yes." he said.

"A baby?" I asked while my voice cracked

"Yes, your niece. Her names Nicki." he said and started walking towards me.

"Stop." I said and got up and left.

"Melissa." Cristiano yelled getting out of the car.

I didn't have the strength to keep walking and just fell on the ground. A baby? That could have been our baby.. but instead she's my niece. Tears were pouring down my cheek. I could hear Cristiano calling me but I didnt have the strength to answer.

"Take my car ill drive Melissa's." He said and marcelo said ok.

We were in the car driving back.

We've been driving for like 20 minutes in silence. Finally I got the strength to talk.

"Thanks." I said.

"Dont mention it." he said.

I couldn't keep the tears in and I just started crying.

"Hey, you know you can talk to me if you want." he said.

"They have a baby! That could have been our baby! But instead she's my niece! Cristiano my niece." I said.

"What?" Cristiano asked shocked.

I explained everything to him, from our engagement to me finding them in my bed.. fucking.

"And my mom sided with her.. she told me to stop being such a brat and be happy for them, that they were in love and that it was true love not like ours." I said.

"And your dad?" Cristiano said.

"He passed away a year after the divorce so I was like 11." I said

"Hard age.. Well my dad abandoned us after I was born so I was raised by a single mother (Idk if thats true.. but just making up for the purpose of the story." He said.

"Wow." was all I said.

The rest of the drive was peaceful.. we did make little conversations here and there, and he did make me laugh alot.. it felt great.. finally we arrived at the house and the guys were already home. We got out of the car and walked up the driveway. I stopped and looked at Cristiano.

"I forgive you." I said and hugged him.

"Thank you." he said and kissed the top of my head.

We walked into the house and there was a girl standing there.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" She shouted.

"Oh shit Irina.. im sorry I haven't called ive been busy." He said.

"With what or should I say who? with that whore." She said looking at me.

"Who are you calling a whore? You better watch you fucking mouth!" I said with anger in my voice.

"Watch your tone." She said.

"No you watch yours.. Perra estupida." I yelled and went upstairs.

"I'm right behind you." James said and ran up to catch up with me.

We talked for like an hour. I told him what happend at Neymars house and I also told him the history between me and Neymar and I also found out he had a daughter and and ex wife(Not true.. but again just for the story.. actully he does have a daughter tho.) I really like James as a friend hes very sweet and caring. Finally we decided to go get some ice cream down town.

I Took another shower and changed into some black tights and a pink crop top and my pink vanz. We walked down stairs and Irina and Cristiano where sitting on the couch.

"We'll be back." James said.

Both Cristiano and Irina turned around.

"Where you guys going?" He asked.

"Ice cream parlor downtown." I said.

I began to walk away and Irina called me.

"Hey Melissa I wanted to say sorry for what I said earlier." She said and rolled her eyes.

"I dont need your fucking apology.. you can shove it up your ass.... and by the way if you're jealous.. dont me and Cristiano are just friends... nothing else.. so before you go and call someone names you should get your facts straight." I said.

I walked outside and got in my Challenger.. We decided to take my car and that I'll drive. We finally arrived at the ice cream shop and some kids wanted pictures and autographs from James so I stood back.. then the media came.

"Hey Melissa... Last night Bartra and Ronaldo... todayyour out with Rodriguez? Whos next Puyol? Casillas?.. Youre nothing but trash." a reporter said.

I looked at him and punched him right in the face.

" Dont ever fucking call me trash again! and James and I are just friends just like veryone else you named!" i yelled

I walked back to the car and drove off with James.

"Hey im sorry.. about what happend back there." James said.

"Hey dont worry it doesnt matter... What time is it anyways?" I asked.

"7 pm.. why?" he asked.

" Do you mind if we go to the park I just want to relax and talk a little." I said to him.

"Sure lets go." he said.

We laid a blanket down and James laid down and I did to except I put my head on his stomach.

"Can I ask you something?" i broke the silence.

"Yeah sure." James said.

"Do you think in Trash or a whore?" I asked him.

He sat up quickly.

"What? No!.. and dont you ever think of yourself like that. you're just having fun and come on now we all know you didnt sleep with any of us the media they're always going to say shit like that and make shit up! Youre a beautiful girl not some filthy whore. I dont ever want to hear you say that again.. understood?" James said.

I couldn't help it so I launched myself at him and hugged him.

"Oh thank you James.. you're like a brother to me.. I nnow we just met but I honestly love you.. like family of course.. you're so sweet.. I love you!" I said hugging him

"Dont worry amor.. I love you too.. but I feel like we've known each other forever." He said.

We got home and everyone was in there own rooms sleeping or whatever.

"Soo im gunna go to sleep see you mañana.. love you!" I said to James.

"Love you too... goodnight amor." he said.

I went up to my room and changed into my batman pjs. I laid down and was thinking about all the shit that happend tonight.. and specifically what happend with James I love him. Hes such a sweetheart and hes also like a brother I never had. I was already dozing off when my phone rang. it was a text from my mom.

'What the hell is wrong with you?'

Oh great.. I ignored and went right to bed.