Chapter 4

After a quick nap I took a shower and waited for my hair to dry up. After it did I straightened it. It was already 9 and we where leaving at 10 so quickly did a simple black winged eyeliner with just some lip gloss. I wore a fitted mini dress( like the one nicki minaj wore to the billboards 2014 except mini version instead of long) and some black red bottom louis vuitton heels. I only wore some gold midi rings on both hands and a gold clutch with a long sholder strap. I put my phone, card and keys in there and some cash.

By 9:50 I was ready and I looked kn the mirror to check everything was in place and took a few selfies .... Hey dont act you dont take selfies:P.... I walked out into the living room and the guys just stared at me with their mouths hung open.

"Oh my god... I look bad dont I?" I said starting to panic.

"No, No you look..... wow!" Marcelo said.

I couldnt help but blush." Well thank you." I said.

"No problem." he said.

"Whos the D. D?" I asked.

"D.D.?" Marcelo asked.

"D. D.... you know designated driver." I said.

"Ohh well that would be me. I got family flying in tomorrow afternoon." James said.

"Cool so lets go." I said.

We went out and all got in to his black camaro and I rode shotgun since I am wearing a dress. We arrived at the club but posed for a few pictures. When we walked in it was packed. Then I spotted my best friend. I ran to him.

" Oh my god Bartra!" I yelled and hugged him.

"Mel." he said and hugged me back.

Marc as in Marc Bartra from F.C Barcelona was my closest and best friend, we meet when I was engaged to Neymar, he was the one who helped get out of my dreppresion over the whole Netmar thing.

Me and Marc talked for a while to catch up. We dance a few songs and took alot of shots.. To many I think. Then he left so I went to go sit with the guys. Marcelo was talking to some girl, she looked nice. Then Cristiano was talking to some slutty blonde, you could tell her boobs were fake from a mile away. So I decided to talk to James.

"Jamesss!" I sang.

"Mellll!" he sang back

"So you're Columbian right?" I asked.

"Si amor.. 100% Colombiano." he said smilling.

"So that means you know how to dance bachata?" I asked.

"No... but I can dance it." he said.

"Well can we dance one song.... please?" I asked and made puppy eyes at him.

"Sure.. lets go now." he said and grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor.

Promise by Romeo Santos & Usher was playing. I love this song. After the song ended we got a few claps from people and j blushed. We walked back to the table and sat down.

"Wow Mel you can dance amor." James said smilling.

"Thank you.. learned when I was in Columbia when I was with an ex boyfriend." I said.

"You date Colombians?" he asked.

"Ive only dated one, you probably even know him." I said.

"Really who is it?" he asked.

"J Balvin." I said.

"J Balvin as in the  J Balvin the reggueton singer?" he asked in shock.