Chapter 6

The rest of the week has been going pretty good... well besides Sunday's problem, but I've calmed down since. Its now Wednesday and I have to get ready for my first photo shoot. I woke up at 6:30 am and took a shower I didn't put any make up on or did my hair since I was getting done on set. I just put on some black tights and a Real Madrid jersey without a number but it said BelleRose on the back and my white vanz. I just let my hair down so it could dry.. By 7:30 I was ready and walked down stairs.

"Y'all ready?" I asked.

"Yeah." they said together

We took my car I was driving, Cristiano on the passenger and Marcelo and James in the back. We had small conversations here and there. Then we arrived we walked to the locker room and I saw Sergio Ramos one of my best friends. I ran and jumped on him and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Oh my god! Sergio ive missed you!" I said.

"I missed you too booger! How you been?" He asked.

"Same old same old.. you know I actually got in a fight with Daniell." I said..

Of course Sergio knows I mean. hes my best friend.. like a brother I never had.

"I know." He said.

"What! How?" I yelled.

I jumped off and looked at him. I turned around and everyone was staring at me but I didnt care.

"Baby girl, its all over the news, plus Neymar made a statement about it. He said you assulted his wife." Sergio said.

"Oh really? Well guess what? if hes going to talk shit then so will I... You 2 can play at this game." I said smirking.

I said bye to the boys and went to hair and make up. I got my hair straightened and my make up was a natural look. It was time to change I hado to put on a Real Madrid uniform, except the shirt was a crop top and the shorts were booty shorts. I was wearing socks a little over my knees which were Real Madrid and some plain white addidas cleats.

The first picture was with the whole team, then one with each player, then some alone. I walked to the field and when the guys saw me they started whistling.

"Aww thank you." I said blushing.

We got lined up and I ended up in the middle of Cristiano and Sergio. Whatever. Then it was time for the individual pictures I took all of them then it was time for mine and Cristianos picture. We were standing next to each other he wrapped one arm around my waist then I wrapped one around his shoulders and we took a few. Then it was time for some alone pictures I did take a few sexy ones.

Finally we were done at around 2 pm. I changed into some spair clothes I brought which was a turquoise blouse with some gold spikes on them, black booty shorts and a few turquoise rings and a few gold midi rings I was also wearing some gold sandals with turquoise spikes and some black anklets. I left the make up on and left my hair down.

"You down for lunch?" I asked Sergio.

"Yeah we taking your car or mine?" he asked.

" Well I was hoping yours sonce I drove thw guys here.. then you could drop me off at their villa." I said.

"Sure ill meet you at my car. Its a black convertable." he said.

"Aye Aye captain." I said and walked away.

I went into the locker room and the guys were waiting for me.

" Hey im going to lunch with Serg. you guys can take my car and ill see you guys later at the Villa." I said smilling.

I looked at Cristiano and he looked pissed and he rolled his eyes.. Wow. what the hell? I hugged them all but when I went to hug Cristiano he just walked away..

I grabbed his hand, and Marcelo and James walked out.

"Umm Cris.. whats wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing!" He snapped.

"Ok I dont know what crawled up your ass and died.. but you dont take it out on me!" I semi-yelled.

" You want to know whats wrong?" He asked pissed off.

"Yes I do." I said.

" Everything! Irina is getting on my nerves and I feel like im going to kill her I-I-I-I I just cant...." He didnt finish he just fell on the floor and was crying.

"Oh my god Cristiano." I didnt know what else to say.

I dropped to my knees and hugged him.. Then I remembered Sergio.

"Shit Sergio." I said.

"Its ok you go have lunch with him ill be fine." he said sniffling.

"What! No! we are friends now Cristiano and I will be here for you... Just give me five minutes ok." I said.

"Ok" was all he said.

I got up and kissed the top of his head and walked out of the locker room. I walked to the parking lot amd the only two cars left were mine and Sergios. James, Sergio, and Mercelo were talking.

"Hey booger im sorry something came up and I cant make it to lunch.. Can we reschedule please?" I asked.

"Sure princess." he smilled.

"Cool... and can I ask you for  a favor?" I asked.

"Yeah what happend?" He asked.

"Can I borrow your car.. I mean ill go drop you off ar your house since its close and then ill pick you up tomorrow and give you your car.... please?" I asked.

"Sure." He threw me his keys.

"If you want we'll drop him off?" James asked.

"Really? thank you!" I said and hugged them all.

I walked back into the stadium and heard a loud crash and some yelling.. It was Cris. I ran to the locker room and saw him throwing things around and breaking them. I locked the locker room so no one could come in.

"Cristiano!" I yelled and ran to him.

He sat down in a corner with his back against the wall and strated hitting himself. I quickly sat on his lap... we were stomach to stomach and I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

I let him cry and cry until he could anymore. THIS FEELS SO RIGHT!... WAIT WHAT? NO MELISSA YOU CANT BE THINKING LIKE THAT CRISTIANO IS YOUR FRIEND! AND YOU'RE ONLY HELPING HIM! I kept arguing in my head.

Then Cristiano lifted his head up. Our eyes locked and i just couldn't help it... I crashed my lips into his and started kissing him.. After about a secound he started kissing back. Our lips moving in sync our tongues dancing exploring the new found land... The kiss got deeper and deeper. He moaned into my mouth and i started grinding on him.. His little friend down there got excited........

------------------------------------------------------

Anddd another chapter for you guys! I actually had fun writting this one... I will warn you tho.. Next chapter will be Rated R.. will have Sex scenes so if you dont like it then just dont read the next chapter.

And some people are asking if im a Madridista or Barca...

Well im a 100% BARCELONA FAN!!!!!!

F.C. BARCELONA ALL THE WAY BABY!!♥♥

But I still do like Cristiano Ronaldo and a few other Madrid players... And no! I do not hate Neymar infact I love him!.. But I just wanted to add him to the story some how and thats the only Role I found... lol...

Well love you guys!!♥ Muah♥♡♥

See you next chapter!!!

P.S: Sorry for any typos and or any mistakes..but I am writting threw my phone and this auto correct is really pissing me off.. but I need it. lol!