Chapter 3

I woke up at 7 I had to since I had to bet at every practice for Madrid. I'm not going to lie i only slept for 5 hours couldn't sleep until i just couldn't cry anymore. All the memories from the past flooding my mind. I walked into the bathroom and looked at myself, I looked like shit, bags under my eyes and my hair a mess. I quickly got in the shower and stayed in for almost 45 minutes I got out and changed into some black adidas training pants and a black fittied crop top with my black vans, after my hair dried I put it into a high ponytail. My make up was very simple I just brighten up my eyes and put some chopstick on.

I looked at the time and it was already 8:30 and I had to be at the stadium at 9:30. I grabbed my phone and purse and walked out to the living room the guys were waiting for me.

"Hey sorry I took so long I was getting ready." I said.

"Its fine." James said and we walked outside.

James was riding with Marcelo so I was stuck with Cristiano. Ugh! I got in the car and it was silent.

"I really am sorry Mel." Cristiano said and looked at me.

"Like I said it takes time." I said.

"I know, but answer one question for me." He said.

I just nooded.

"If soccer was your biggest dream why didnt to go for it?" He asked.

"Well after I tried and take my life away I became a heavy smoker, and I eventually developed asthma so now I gotta carry one of these babies around with me." I said and took out my inhaler.

"Oh... Damn." He said.

"Yeah, so I did try and sign up for teams but when they would find out I have asthma they rejected me so I finally gave up and started going for modeling." I said.

The rest of the ride was pretty silent. When we arrived at the stadium it was 9 and the boys had to get dressed I said hi to everyone and walked out to the field. I was alone and bored so I started racking selfies then finally got the right one. I was standing infront of the F.C Real Madrid crescent and posted it on Twitter:

@MelBelleRose: At the Real Madrid stadium.. You're looking at your new Madrid Girl Melissa BelleRose!!:)

#Madrid #DontHate

I got almost 2 million Retweets in 5 minutes I mean I did have 10 million followers on twitter and I love each and everyone of them! After about 10 more minutes the team came out all dressed up.

After about 2 hours of training the boys looked tired and were sweaty. The whole time me and Cristiano would make awkward eye contact, but id look awag fast.

After the boys showered Carlo called me and Cristiano to his office and we walked in.

"Cristiano, you have to take Melissa to go get a car today." He said.

"But sir I dont have enough money to pay for a car yet." I said.

"Dont worry Mel this is your new card, every month you will get your pay deposited into this card and you car will be all paid for my us, so knock yourself out and get whichever car you please." He said and handed me the card.

"Oh thank you." I said.

We walked out of his office and walked to Cristianos car and he drove me to the dealer. I ended up picking out an all black 2015 Dodge Challenger.. Hey he said to knock myself out, might as well take advantage. I was so excited to have my own car so I dont have to be walking out with Cristiano anymore.

I fallowed Cristiano back home and when we walked in James and Marcelo were watching tv.

"Hey its Friday we're going to the club do you want to go?" James asked.

"She doesn't she never wants to go out, she's boring." Cristiano said.

"Shut up!, and yes id love to go James thank you." I said and began to walk.

When I past Cristiano I gave him a glare and kept walking up the stairs. I had to go take a shower and a nap. I feel sweaty and nasty.

I was going to dress up very sexy.. Might as well try and find a boyfriend or a one night stand, whatever is fine at this poin. I havent gotten any in a few months and tonight im going to make sure I get some!

------------------------------------------------------
Again sorry for any mistakes I am writing threw my phone:/