Chapter 8

I woke up early and got ready for my interview. I put on some black leather skinny jeans, a peach colored blazer with a black spaghetti strap under and some peach colored pumps. I put my heair in a high ponytail. and did a natural make up look with a nude lipstick.

I walked to my car and drove to the studio where the interview was taking place. I arrived a few minutes late so I was taking directly in and sat down with the interviewer.

We did a few questions on my career, being a Madrid Girl, getting along with the team, and of coarse about my personal life. and then some about my latest actions

(I= Interviewer M= Melissa)

I: How are you?

M: Im good. How are you?

I: Good thank you. So lets get to it. Tell me about your incident with the reporter. Is it true that you hit him?

M: Yes I did, and im honestly not happy with my actions. I know that hitting him was wrong, but I dont regret it either.

I: You dont regret it? Why?

M: Well I dont know how you would react to someone calling you a slut, or trash and well you saw how I reacted and I dont regret either because since then no one has bothered me or called any names.

I:Oh.. well on another subject, have you seen Neymars latest interview?

M:Yes I have.

I: Well the world wants to know. Your side of the story and to explain what happend.

M: Well. Yes I did attack her and I have a good reason.

I: What was the reason?

M: As you know me and Neymar where together for 2 years and engaged for 1. Neymar cheated on me with his current wife Daniell. I know its common for men to cheat which is sad, but what hurt me the most was that Daniell is my sister.

I: Your sister? Wow... Honestly thats all I can say. So its actually Daniell BellaRose?

M: No.. our birth name is actually Russo.. I changed my last name when I was 19, and Daniell changed hers to our mothers maiden name which is martin.

I: Why BellaRose?

M:It came from a nickname I had back in school.

I:Well thank you Melissa. For this interview. We know that some of the topics we touched where very sensitive, but we thank you for cooperating.

M: Your very welcome, it felt good getting somethings of my chest.

I left the studio and drove to a Starbucks. I bought a strawberries n creme and made my way back to the villa. I parked and walked in. Cristiano was sitting with Irina, Sergio on the other couch. Cristiano and I haven't talked since the other night. I just waived and went to hug Sergio.

"Wheres James and Marcelo?" I asked Sergio

"They went out with some chicks Sergio came over looking for you." Cristiano answered.

"Yeah lets go to lunch, my treat." Sergio said

"Ok cool well I'm here, lets go upstairs i want to change first." I said.

We walked upstairs and i went into my closet. I got some black tights a white tank top and a black leather jacket with some black vans. I left my make up and hair the same way. We walked back downstairs and we said goodbye. We drove in silence and i got a message.

You look beautiful today. - Cristiano

I just ignored it and sighed

"Whats wrong?" Sergio asked.

"What? Nothing I'm fine." I lied.

"Melissa I've known you for 4 years i know when somethings wrong and when you're lying cause you suck at lying." He said.

Shit! " I'm serious nothing wrong i promise." I said.

He quickly turned in the next street and drove fast. Finally we arrived and it looked like his house.

"I thought we where going out to lunch?" I said.

"Not anymore. Come on." He said and pulled my arm we walked towards the front door.

He opened it and we walked in into his beautiful villa. We walked into the living room.

"Sit!" He ordered.

Shit! His pissed. Now its interrogation time. He's going to make me talk one way or another. He's done this before and believe me when I tell you he will make you talk. Wether you want to or not.

"Now, whats wrong, and don't you dare come out with the I'm okay shit." He said.

I sighed might as well spill the beans, he ain't giving up.

"Promise me you wont tell a single soul, please or try to talk to him about it." I asked.

"ok." He answered.

"No Sergio, promise me or i wont tell you anything." I said.

"Alright. I promise." He said.

"Alright... Well last night i kinda slept with Cristiano.." I said quietly

"Cristiano as in Cristiano Ronaldo?" He asked.

"Yes." I whispered.

He stayed quiet for a few seconds.. I knew he was mad, not mad but furious.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" He yelled.

Oh shit! Now I'm in trouble..

----------------------------------------------

Quick Chapter!!! But im back!!:)

So good to have a phone again!!