Where Calum first relizes he loves you.

Aries-when you are holding your beautiful baby girl/boy and he looks at you with such amazement and he thinks to himself how lucky he is truly madly and deeply in love with you.

Taurus-When he takes you to his parents and your cheeks turn red because he starts trailing his hand up and under your skirt and he muffles a laugh because of how much your voice hitches when you have to answer a question his mum asked you. And he realizes he loves you more than anything.

Gemini-When you are front row of his concerts, and even though he doesn't know you, he locks eyes with you. you take his breath away and he realizes he needs to know you, because he feels like it is love at first sight.

Cancer-when you are in the ocean but it's sunset and you line up with the sun.

Leo-when you have just finished the frickle frackle for the first time and he collapses next to you, and he lays his head on your chest, and he absentmindedly plays with your fingers while you play with his hair and he says I love you. (You say it back obvi)

Virgo-As you drove down the country road outside of Sydney he pulled over and he says "y/n, I love you. I love you so very much." He gives you a long, beautiful kiss and you pulled away and tell him you loved him too.

Libra-over diner, he looks into your sparkling eyes and realizes that he can't get any other girl better than you, and he realizes that he is in love with you.

Scorpio-when you are starting in the mirror at yourself trying to fanigal your outfit because it didn't look just right. and he pulls your body into him, and he kisses your neck slowly and passionately and he realizes that without you, he would just be an Australian idiot, A Lonely one anyway.

Sagittarius-When you lock eyes at a party and you give him a stupid face and he cracks up laughing and he realizes how much he has fallen in love with your crazy stupidness.

Capricorn-when some other guy flirts with you and you give him the help me face and he pretends to be your boyfriend but then he realizes that he really does want to be your boyfriend.

Aquarius-when Luke points you out at one of there concerts while you were waiting in line to go in, but then he pulls you out of the line and he has you come back stage with him and yall hang out he realizes that you are what he has been waiting for, for his whole life.

Pisces-You choose!! :) (from above)