34.5 Bonus Chapter

ONE MONTH LATER

Natalia's P.O.V

Alessandro and I were currently in the kitchen cooking since everyone was out doing gods know what.

"Add a pinch of water." I did as told.

"No that's way too much, Nat," Alessandro said, trying to drain some out.

"Nat?" I questioned, he wrapped his arms around me and buried his head in the crook of my neck, making me relax in his arms.

Alessandro took out a piece of dough and took ahold of my hands to form it as he answered.

"One of your many pet names." I smiled, secretly loving it.

"What should I call you then?" I asked as he used my hand to make the dough into a ball.

"Anything you want."

"Cupcake? Pumpkin?" I suggested, making him laugh.

"Are you hungry or something?" He asked, grinned shrugging.

"We are making food so yeah, but those aren't that bad, how about honey?" He chuckled at my horrible attempts, shaking his head taking out the next piece of dough once again using my hands to make it into a ball.

"On second thought, leave the nicknames to me, love." I faked a pout which soon turned into a smile as he kissed my cheek.

"Give me a second." He watched as I picked up my phone cursing as I still had flour on my hand, but I continued to use it as I searched up some nicknames.

After a few minutes, I turned off my phone wiping the flour off against my shirt, before walking back into Alessandro's arms.

He placed my hands on the dough once again helping me make a ball.

"I have a good one," I stated, feeling confident.

"Let me be the judge of that." I rolled my eyes, amused.

"Sandro. Do you like it?"

"It's alright, I guess." He joked. I removed my hands from the dough, turning to face, him I hit his shoulder playfully as I crossed my arms.

"I spent a couple of minutes to find you a nickname, and let me tell you it was hard work, so that's not nice," I said with a playful frown.

"Neither was hitting me. It hurts by the way" He faked a frown, I grinned as he smiled kissed my forehead softly.

"I love you." He whispered against my forehead. I stayed silent not knowing what to say. "You don't have to say it back." He told me which made me relax.

-

Vote

&

Comment

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed!