The woman, Morgan, nodded.

Tony crept forwards, before stopping in front of his daughter. He lifted his hands up and gestured at her. "You're so big!"

He chuckled, and Morgan smiled.

"Where am I?"

"The Soul World." Morgan said, gesturing at the world around them.

"...I'm dead, aren't I?"

Morgan nodded.

"...Did it work?"

Morgan smiled with pride. "You saved everyone."

"How are you and your mother? Annabeth?"

"Mom's doing alright. So am I. Annabeth is hurt the most, but Percy helps." Morgan mused.

"She shouldn't... She's a good kid. She couldn't have stopped me." He stood there in silence for a few moments. "Did you live a good life?"

Morgan gave a faint smile. "But it's not really me, is it?"

"You mean this is all in my head? Or my afterlife?" Tony felt very confused.

"Of course it's in your head." Morgan replied. "But that doesn't mean it's not real."

Tony took a minute to think about it. "What happens now? Where do I go? What do I do?"

Morgan smiled. "It's all up to you."

She waved her hand, and a doorway appeared.

"This leads to the Underworld. You can go through it, or you could stay here, in the Soul World."

"Where's Clint? Pietro? Vision? My parents?"

Morgan gestured to the door. "Clint and Pietro moved on. What remains of Vision's spirit is here, scattered throughout the Soul World. I do not know what became of your parents."

Tony gazed longingly at the door, where two silhouettes had appeared. "It would be nice to see them again." He murmured. "And when Annabeth's time is up, she'll be there." He teared up a little. "We could be together again."

He turned to Morgan. "It's up to me?" He whispered.

Morgan nodded.

Tony kissed Morgan's cheek, before turning towards the doorway. He walked towards it, and stopped in front of it.

Hesitant, he grabbed Pietro and Clint's hands, and together, the three fallen heroes moved on to Elysium, paradise of heroes.

-*-

Annabeth

By the next day, everyone had heard about the proposal. The camp was abuzz with excitement as they gossiped possible wedding venues.

Thor had arrived that morning, and Thalia had told him about Percy's proposal. That was nearly four hours ago, and Thor was still squealing, rooted to the spot in front of the campfire.

Annabeth hadn't gotten that much sleep last night, seeing as Cabin 10 had been throwing a wild ship rager all night, squealing "PERCABETH IS MY OTP!", and "I INVOKE THE POWER OF PERCABETH! I BESEECH YOU PERCABETH, DESTROY THE PERACHEL AND LUKABETH SHIPPERS!! THEY MUST DIE FOR THEIR CRIMES! PERCABETH FOREVER!!"