Amma smiled softly and Anfal nodded.

Amma was speaking while everyone was listening her Anfal was busy in her thoughts thinking about her marriage and the way they both treat each other. There was no sign of respect and love in between them not even a far.

"But Amma some couples couldn't make their marriage successful even in some cases I heard that they try to cope up?"
One of the girl asked and Anfal's ears raised up.

It was somehow relatable for her. Although she didn't try but still she wanted to know.

"A successful marriage requires falling in love with the same person again and again. If they say they try and not got successful then don't believe them because Allah never leaves anyone's hard work unreciprocated . They say this just to satisfy their ego and prove themselves blame free in other's eyes."

This hit Anfal hard.

"Amma I have seen many couples who love each other deeply before marriage and after marriage they don't even care about other person. Why it happens? Is love marriage a sin?"
One of the girl asked.

Again Anfal looked at Amma with desperation.

"Hmm about them then the thing is when one borns, he comes with a written fate which has a part of happiness,a part of wealth, a part of luck and surely a part of love . So those people who fell in love with some non-mehram and keep on continuing that haram relation will get the written part of love before his marriage so when he will get married he won't be having that love part remaining for him and about love marriage then its not a sin. Hazrat khadija also sent marriage proposal to Hazrat Muhammad ( peace be upon Him) because she was affected by His behaviour. So choosing your partner is not bad but keeping that haram is bad. This is what results in destruction of love marriage."

"Did I get the part of my love before that's why he behaves like this with me??"
Anfal was thinking about Ibtihaj when a question hit her ear drums which slightly made her face go pale.

"But Amma loving someone is not in your hand. Love is the revelation which comes directly to the hearts."
One of the girl said.

"Yeah it's true! Loving someone is not a sin. You can't conttol your feelings butttt!!!! After falling in love you can control your actions. It's the time where you have to decide what to do next. Falling in love is not a sin but keeping that love haram is surely a sin
It is the point when most of people loose and those who tackle this situation wisely get the fruit in the end. "

Anfal was getting the answers of the questions her soul was asking her since years.

"Can anyone who fell in love with a non- mehram and did sins won't be forgiven somehow? Will he ever be able to get true love again? I mean if he tries to start a new life?"

Anfal asked with the determination that she will do whatever it asks to build a strong relation between them.

"I have witnessed many couples who were in love with someone else before their marriage but after marriage they fell in love with their halal partner. This is the beauty of nikkah.
Only two words of "Qubool hai!!"
(I do!!) Can make a total stranger your heartbeat very next moment.
About forgiveness then sweetheart the doors of ASTAGFIRULLAH and retreating back to Allah won't close until the last breath."

"What the guarantee that if you go to Allah he will surely forgive you?"
Anfal asked unsecurely cause according to her making up to someone isn't that easy.

Well she didn't know that she thinks about world but the One whom she was talking about was Someone who was beyond merciful.

" You know what Allah says about forgiving His people?"

Amma smiled while Anfal shoke her head.

"He says that have you ever seen a God this gracious Who writes your one sin as the one and writes your one good deed as 10 good deeds? Have you ever heard about a Lord who asks his people just to return to him saying that He won't judge you? Then the answer is no!!!
This is our Allah!!! And the only One who loves His people to the extent that he ensures them saying if you take one step towards me I will take 10 steps towards you and if someone is still not sure and not comes to me then I, Myself go to him.
Allah loves HIS people so dearly that when HE finds someone sad and torn, He goes to him asking that why are you sad? Due to lack of love? O Ibn-e-Adam!! Why you keep on forgetting that Allah don't even leave those who got abandoned by everyone. This is not what I am used to do. This is yours, human's quality not Mine. Mins is to forgive my people and love them.
You know what? Allah sometimes complains saying that o people!! When I love you this immensely then why can't you love Me back? Why can't you value me above your temporary relations? Value me and I will make you the most valuable in front of whole world and that's a promise!!!"

Amma stopped and a smile crept on Anfal's lips listening about the mercy of Allah.

She had tears in her eyes. This time these tears weren't of sadness but of gratitude that she was one of the follower of His Prophet Hazrat Muhammad ( peace be upon Him ).

Class finished and she made her way towards her room.

Day passed by watering plants on garden or playing football woth Arsh and birhan and it was 8 in evening when Anfal was sitting on her rooms window gazing at stars.

"Why don't you love me when I love you so dearly?"

Amma's voice rang in her ears.

"Amma says that Allah wont judge you even if you go to Him after doing sins which can cover up the space equal to whole universe and will forgive you with a smile. I don't know what to do but my teacher used to tell us that by praying and obeying Allah, you can ask for His forgiveness and can show your love for HIM. I don't know what this feeling is called but whenever I hear about You I feel happy and peaceful deep inside. I feel a little spark of hope that You will forgive me. Will you? Will I ever be able to be listed with the people like Abou Bin Adhem??What should I do??"

With these questions she kept on looking at sky until a small figure at some distance on road caught her attention.

She leaned more on window and her eyes twinkle when she saw an old man bowing and praying on a rough door.

"Is this how people make it up to You? Thanks for giving me the hint and not blowing the little spark of my hope away."
She smiled looked at sky and went towards washroom.

That night after years she prayed Esha and bowed in front of her Allah and spent her night asking for His love and forgiveness.

Stars and moon were crying with happy tears looking at the people who didn't forget their Allah and was busy in agreeing Him.

❤❤❤❤
*----------------------*

Assalam o alikum my janans!!

So how's it???

Relatable??😍

Will Anfal be able to forgive Ibtihaj??

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Allah Hafiz
WITH LOVE

"