Everyone pretty much separated into their own ways and Jisoo ended up dancing with Jin on the dance floor where as Namjoon and I also went straight to the dance floor to dance.

Like any other time the nerves going flying out the window as soon as I got here so I didn't want to waste any time in dancing. So with Namjoon being my date I dragged him willingly to the dance floor as he laughs at me.

We didn't need to talk to know we were having fun and all the while feeling Taehyungs intense state at me as he stands against a table with Jimin staying close by watching him with worry. I didn't know why Jimin seemed so concerned with Taehyung who was watching my every move and hasn't actually spoken to me since this afternoon.

A slow song began to play as if to calm down everyone before getting to riled up so stepping closer to my date did we get closer pressing our fronts together and I held his one hand as his other hand was around my waist.  I looked at Jisoo who smiles at me with the thumbs up as she too was dancing with Jin the same way.

"You really do look beautiful tonight y/n." Namjoon

All I could do was shyly look away from his compliment since it's not often I get compliments other than a few I've heard from Taehyung over the past few weeks.

We danced slowly with the first some just for another song to also play but we were interrupted by some one that spoke with a shaky voice.

"Excuse me but could I possibly have this dance?" Taehyung

Namjoon and I pulled a part and I smiled at Taehyung who smiled back but then looks at Namjoon with a questionable look and brow raised for a response back.

"Of course. I'll go get some drinks." Namjoon

With that said Namjoon gently hands my own hand over to Taehyungs and walks away through the crowd of people to disappear.

"He's right you know." Taehyung

I heard him say leaning down in my ear to speak softly as we began to dance together slowly. I gave him a confused look before he spoke again with a chuckle.

"That you look beautiful tonight. I know Namjoons your date tonight so I wanted to keep my distance." Taehyung

Again another confused look I gave him with a frown, he giggles and steps back tugging on my hand.

"Let's take a walk y/n. I have something I'd like to tell you." Taehyung

I nodded and allowed him to guide me through everyone that was dancing, dodging them so I didn't disturb the couples.

We walked all the way out the hall, down the long corridor and out the building to which we needed up walking down a little path that led us to this beautiful tree that was decorated in lights all around. It was beautiful and I found it memorising to look at.

 It was beautiful and I found it memorising to look at

It certainly lit up the surrounding area.

Though we stopped just next to the tree and Taehyung took both my hands in his with yet another chuckle.

"Y/n there is something I'd like to tell you. I don't know how you'd take it but I've known since the day after your birthday." Taehyung

Okay?

"I'm, er.....okay shoot I'm nervous now." Taehyung

I could see that. The way his cheeks flushed a shade of pink and his hands became suddenly sweaty but I didn't mind. I thought it was sort of sweet and it led me to believe that it wouldn't be anything bad what he has to tell me.

With a gentle smile spread across my face trying to reassure him in some way that it would be okay, I just hoped that it would help since I can't sue my words.

"Right. Okay. I'm sorry." Taehyung

He nervously giggles taking a deep breath and tightens his hold of my hands in his.

"So let me just tell you, straight out okay?" Taehyung

I nod and patiently wait for what he has to say. At first he gazes down to the floor at my shoes and then brings up his courage to look me in the eyes with his own.

Though what he said next almost knocked me off my feet with the force of his news.

"You're my mate Y/n." Taehyung